Domain Empire

.tv Moda.tv SOLD for $30,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We just sold Moda.tv in a private sale for $30,000! It is a standard renewal domain and we have held the domain for about 3 years. It also means Fashion in Spanish! We are in the process of trying to obtain the right documentation to provide to Ron!

Kind Regards,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The bigger disconnect I have seen is there is no proactive broker or firm that knows how to market .tv. To sell something is to provide benefits and features. Most brokers arguments are they don't want to spend more time on .tv when they can make more money with .com. I get that, but they lose the ability for a second option with an end user. If the cost to acquire the .com is out of the budget, the broker gets $0. Providing an option gives them a way to close the deal and generate a win/win.

JMO.

This is what I love here! succinctly !

•••
We are in the process of trying to obtain the right documentation to provide to Ron!

And what IS the "right documentation?" The sale was reported at dnjournal.com, "Highest Reported ccTLD Sales: Mon. May 19, 2014 - Sun. June 1, 2014." So what documentation is necessary to convince dnjournal.com to publish this sale as a "reported sale?"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back