IT.COM

question MobileAds.com & MobileApps.com: What To Do?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone.. I own a mobile advertising technology website (MobileAds.com) with Ahref's DR 58 and have lots of major industry keywords ranked in the top3 of SERP.

However, the service is now shuttered but the blog has valuable traffic. (about $20K per month)

Other than affiliate income, any suggestions to what I can do with the traffic? Link exchange to drive seo equity to my other companies maybe?

I also own MobileApps.com but I don't have time to put content and get its ranking up. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think with MobileAds.com you can afford to outsource writers, SEO in Asia (Philippine) or look for an agency to create new content and transition the theme to a content site. You probably need to move on it fast to make sure the blog is seen as active. You can probably do the same with mobileapps.com

I think mobileapps will make a valuable mobile app review site or even an app portal. You should also consult with a reputable domain broker but I think you already know how valuable your domains are, but its good know just in case you want to exit.

Monetization you can check out, Mediavine and Ezoic.

•••
Thanks for sharing! Will check out Mediavine and Ezoic..

•••
Back