Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!


Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Billy! said:
Personally, 99% of .mobi names I have seen in this thread are a waste of reg fee.

I'll stick to .com's

I think the jurys still out on .mobi for many people, but the big .mobi sales recently amped everyone up. There is huge potential, but there is also alot of speculation. I went ahead and got several becuase I like having a diversified portfolio as a speculator. As far as .mobi names I tried to pick names that I could use (voiceactor.mobi) and would also corner a market. I admire others who are risking more, but who also may profit$$.

good luck to everyone!
 
0
•••
I got musiccharts.mobi
 
0
•••
SexTip.mobi
DatingTip.mobi
PhotoPersonals.mobi

One more to reg then i'm done.
 
0
•••
Zinc said:
SexTip.mobi
DatingTip.mobi
PhotoPersonals.mobi

One more to reg then i'm done.
Hey Zinc, I have DatingTips.mobi. Almost threw me a bit when I saw your post! :hehe:
 
0
•••
baloop
 
Last edited:
0
•••
namewaiter said:
qtip.mobi (since i regged this one, i am officially done - not sure what i was thinking)
:lol: ..maybe cleaning your ears at the time..???
 
0
•••
namewaiter said:
qtip.mobi (since i regged this one, i am officially done - not sure what i was thinking)

It may be a good name if they ever come out with a phone named quetip or qtip :lol:
 
0
•••
Got Three More,

SCUBAGEAR.MOBI
CITYPORTAL.MOBI
EXPRESSFLOWERS.MOBI
 
0
•••
PRESALE.mobi

Meaning:
1. The period before something, such as a work of art, is available for sale to the public.
2. An exclusive or private sale held before an advertised sale.

When .MOBI hits the mainstream I wonder if people will use their cells to score tickets or presale codes for upcoming concerts...

Thoughts?
 
0
•••
slipper dot mobi

as in seperate post - slipper dot mobi
 
0
•••
Leads.mobi sold today at Afternic for $7000. Nice :)

It occured to me that I didn't actually have any of mine listed! LOL!!!

They are now :)

GoPC.mobi ;)
 
0
•••
I got:

TaraReid.mobi
MikeJones.mobi
Filed.mobi
DailyGames.mobi - dailygames.com just sold for $8000!
CincoDeMayo.mobi
Privates.mobi

I'd like to hear what you guys think of these...

Thanks
 
0
•••
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
stocksticker.mobi

We bought new phones today and while there I asked the sales guy if he uses his phone for surfing...he said I do 2 things only...sports scores and stock quotes ...nice info to have from an insider.


ps oldtimer...I like expressflowers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Banged 1 more,

safesurf.mobi
iwd.mobi
 
0
•••
Hi all

My New .Mobi

s2s.mobi
n2n.mobi
x2x.mobi
u2u.mobi
politic.mobi


:xf.love:
 
0
•••
My only MOBI, blackhawk.mobi, was registered to develope, not to resell.
 
0
•••
I jumped today...but with just one name:

JokerPoker*mobi

:)
 
0
•••
I've only picked up one mobi and it might even be considered a "premium" dn, at least to stoners.

crispy.mobi

I'm not a stoner (at least not anymore :hehe: ), and have know idea what I'll do with it, but I just really liked the sound of it and had to pick it up...
 
0
•••
I got wnk.mobi and DailyHumor.mobi.. the first one means nothing.. just a LLL


but the second one I picked up because you see all those damn tv ads for "text 6463 now to 000-0000" I figure if anything I could sell it too them :) heh, already got some intrest on the domain


GL all :) hope it all works out
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back