.Mobi - Development Showcase & Discussion.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jo

VIP Member
Impact
56
DEVELOPED .Mobi sites Showcase

Yes I know...there's a ton of mobi threads but this one is for showing our developed sites and tips and tricks for those of us developing them.

I just did a mini one page .mobi site using Godaddy's website tonight. Even though they show all these templates in the builder....for the .mobi you must do without. It was pretty easy, though. Please feel free to visit it and let me know how it is on your mobile phone. Thanks!

http://dailyjoke.mobi

I'll be updating it daily, not sure when as I work all day, most likely at around dinner time though I know the morning would be better! :D

Please add your developed .mobi's here... :xf.love:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
The problem is: alot of our sites get hits from other NPers or a .mobi might get hits initially out of curiosity.. do you have any idea where the traffic is coming from? Good luck with it, btw!

uber said:
well - I have had www.scubadiver.mobi up for a couple of weeks... and it's getting hits too! LOL.... now I need something cool for it... I was toying with the idea of creating online dive logs that upload via bluetooth from dive computers to the phone... but that is a hell of a programming investment....
 
0
•••
Kerrijo said:
Cute site! I like the animated gifs. They show OK on mobiles?

Thanks!
They show fine on my blackberry... although they do stop moving after about 30 seconds....

dgridley said:
The problem is: alot of our sites get hits from other NPers or a .mobi might get hits initially out of curiosity.. do you have any idea where the traffic is coming from? Good luck with it, btw!


good point... I'll get analytics on it! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back