IT.COM

.mobi Mobi... Dead already?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This forum has died down. Guess it's all over already :lol:

Who can flog their domains the fastest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jiblob said:
This forum has died down. Guess it's all over already :lol:

Who can flog their domains the fastest?

Nice fishing trip dude...

...not biting here...

•••
Sold two for a 300% profit - OK for me B-)

•••
•••
.Mobi's will be king of mobile-devices.
Have to wait a good few years for it to be crowned, which was the case with .com's, if you remember.

•••
The first real test is renewal time - nearly two years away. Of course this board will slow down after the landrush is over and folks have spent their money. Not many are selling so what is there to talk about?

It is true that there is not much interest in .mobi on other forums ----- but you can read that several ways.

•••
Either the op was fishing or just trying to push buttons, but I'll bite :lol:

Of course the discussions have died down, the landrush is basically over and with the exception of news articles I don't see much to talk about until the corporations that backed this extension start to educate the public on how they will be using it.

•••
For me now is the starting - Stop registration and start selling

•••
Dead? I did'nt know it was even alive :laugh:

•••
Premium names already gone. All good acronyms almost sold out.. Just wait for few years, .Mobi will rock sure!

•••
binaryman said:
Dead? I did'nt know it was even alive :laugh:

Ouch, man you are going to be kicking yourself later :lol: Either that or you regged a few and are just having fun!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back