Dynadot

Mixed Reality domains

NameSilo
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Microsoft HoloLens is an Open Source, New Wave Mixed Reality

https://www.industryleadersmagazine.com/microsoft-hololens-open-source-new-wave-mixed-reality-technology/
Mixed-Reality-technology.jpg

•••
•••
Got an offer for a longtail, no domainer.
Relevant Longtails will be pretty hot imo and will get more interest then the short version in the beginning.

•••
Oh, nice one Elad, could you share the domain or is this an ongoing negotiation?

•••
@shane mac sorry, can't really reveal anything.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@cordoba, congrats for GolfMR.

About our previous talks on how MR is being marketed now days (not only by microsoft but by most media articles and tech companies)

This page can be very helpful in understanding the concept that they are going for which is more than 'holograms'.

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us/why-hololens

This is mixed reality
Mixed reality encompasses a wide range of experiences that previously were considered to be only augmented reality or only virtual reality. In mixed reality, people, places, and objects from your physical and virtual worlds merge together in a blended environment that becomes your canvas.

Last edited:
•••
Myself and Elad have decided to partner on a domain name:

mobile MR (.com)

•••

mobile MR (.com)

Good luck to you guys. Solid and versatile name.

•••
engage MR
visualize MR
both in.com

•••
Peer - Mixed Reality Educational Experience

•••

mobile MR (.com)

Partnering up on something says to me it wasn't cheap. Good luck to you both:$:(y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

This is when things get interesting... letting developers and creators run wild. I wonder if Microsoft will emerge as kind of the big dog to collaborate on setting standards and building a community and embrace openness. MR will be exciting to watch in the coming years.

Are there some MR dedicated curated news sources you guys follow?

•••
This is when things get interesting... letting developers and creators run wild. I wonder if Microsoft will emerge as kind of the big dog to collaborate on setting standards and building a community and embrace openness. MR will be exciting to watch in the coming years.

I find this site pretty good and google updates

https://mixed.reality.news/

•••

I just stalk this guy lol

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

But probably not the best person because he's so mixed reality biased.

Lots of stuff on linkdn & twitter. Just got to find tech insiders you kind of trust really and follow as many as you can to try and get a behind the tech scene picture.

Behind the scenes lots have been raving about the potential of mixed reality. But nothing really gets posted on google alerts.

Lots use the #MR on twitter but obviously you do have to filter through the Mister related posts as well.

Also #mixedreality

You soon get an idea of the people who like to spread the mixed reality news.

I just really check scoble because he pretty much gets lots of his info from people he follows, but he also has good inside info from the interviews he does.

I follow him on facebook, he seems more active on that platform.

Last edited:
•••
I just stalk this guy lol

Show attachment 51136

But probably not the best person because he's so mixed reality biased.

Lots of stuff on linkdn & twitter. Just got to find tech insiders you kind of trust really and follow as many as you can to try and get a behind the tech scene picture.

Behind the scenes lots have been raving about the potential of mixed reality. But nothing really gets posted on google alerts.

Lots use the #MR on twitter but obviously you do have to filter through the Mister related posts as well.

Also #mixedreality

You soon get an idea of the people who like to spread the mixed reality news.

I just really check scoble because he pretty much gets lots of his info from people he follows, but he also has good inside info from the interviews he does.

I follow him on facebook, he seems more active on that playform.

Thanks for responding mate. I've followed Scoble for a while. He has a way of hyperbolizing MR and Apple and etc. Need more balance sources and not just the hype news.

I have been following folks in the other realities on LINKEDIN, will track some folks who's concentrated in MR.

•••
There is a dedicated MR group on linkedin , most members are related to the field.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back