Domain Empire

Mixed Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Onekey

Top Member
Impact
I'm starting the official Mixed Reality thread. With Microsoft and others pushing for this phrase some of us are hoping to benefit. This is where we discuss and show case our domains.

My domains:

MixedRealityTours
MixedRealityTravel
MixedRealityFitness
MixedRealitySchool
MixedRealityMath
MixedRealityPhysics
MixedRealityConstruction
MixedRealityAds
MixedRealityTennis
MixedRealityGolf
MixedRealityGym
MixedRealityDate
MixedRealityLove

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MixedLens dot com
MixedLenses dot com
MixedGlasses dot com
MixedChina dot com

•••
•••
I think that I got the most valuable domain of all and will be one of the most visited domains in the future.:D

MixedReality.sex

•••
VR is so 2015.

MIxed Reality is the real future.

With that said - I am ready for the future:

americanmixedreality
mixedrealityamerica
mixedrealityadventures
mixedrealitybase
mixedrealitybased
mixedrealityfield
mixedrealityarea
mixedrealityartist
mixedrealityboss
mixedrealityboy
mixedrealityboys
mixedrealitycatalog
mixedrealitycentre
mixedrealityclip
mixedrealityclips
mixedrealityclouds
mixedrealityclubs
mixedrealitycomputing
mixedrealitycode
mixedrealitydevice
mixedrealitydriver
mixedrealitydir
mixedrealityempire
mixedrealityexchange
mixedrealityexpo
mixedrealityfirm
mixedrealityforex
mixedrealityfx
mixedrealityforce
mixedrealitygalaxy
mixedrealitygate
mixedrealityhd
mixedrealityholo
mixedrelityhologram
mixedrealityholograms
mixedrealityinterface
mixedrealityland
mixedrealitylibrary
mixedrealitylovers
mixedrealitymap
mixedrealitypalace
mixedrealityparadise
mixedrealitypartner
mixedrealityportfolio
mixedrealitypress
mixedrealitypromo
mixedrealitypros
mixedrealityquiz
mixedrealityrace
mixedrealityreader
mixedrealityrooms
mixedrealitysales
mixedrealitysimulator
mixedrealitysite
mixedrealitysolution
mixedrealitystar
mixedrealitystation
mixedrealitystar
mixedrealitystyle
mixedrealitysupport
mixedrealitytrailer
mixedrealitytrailers
mixedrealityventure
mixedrealitywallet
mixedrealityware
newmixedreality
usmixedreality

and I am only warming up :)

•••
I think it is a smart move to invest in a couple of good mixed reality domains. Just have some AR and MR / Mixed Reality domains in your portfolio besides VR.

People like to shorten words just like VR. I think / hope a lot of non native english speaking people will shorten mixed reality to MR. Maybe english speaking people will add the MR at the end of a keyword.

I handregged only some premium keyword+MR domains in king:

PokerMR
SlotsMR
ForexMR
HotelsMR
CarsMR
TubeMR
DatingMR
CamsMR

Renewel fees of 106 euro. A very small amount compared to my 4000+ euro VR domain fees. I think it is worth the gamble to sit on them for a couple of years.

Last edited:
•••
MixedRealityApps in king just ended at GD expired at $1325.

47 bids, 4 bidders.

I was out at $1000

Nice sale in this sooooo early stage of MR. Unfortunately that was my max budget for this name. Congrats to the buyer if he is from this thread.

No doubt one of the best keywords. If not the best.

•••
MRnavigation.com
aeon_04.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Boyz....Its MR all over!! :)

The future of Mixed Reality and immersive entertainment holds incredible promise
-Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm (Link)

In the next four years, Mixed Reality will be widespread in schools, offices, and homes, and OneBook will be a practical solution in those spaces
- Alap Parikh and Brandon Plaster (Link)

With the world-class storytelling and tech talent in our joint lab, the promise of compelling Mixed Reality entertainment is one step closer
- Vicki Dobbs Beck, executive in charge at the ILMxLAB (Link)

With this financing Lumus will move rapidly toward bringing our revolutionary optics technology to consumer applications. Our production ramp-up is driven by demand for Lumus displays to power high-end augmented and Mixed Reality applications.”
Lumus CEO Ben Weinberger (Link)

Exploring complex structures in a Mixed Reality environment has huge potential to accelerate the engineering design process. We're very excited to be working with Trimble at the cutting edge of Mixed Reality.
- AECOM president Stephen M. Kadenacy (Link)

As an early adopter of Microsoft HoloLens, AECOM is already demonstrating the value of Mixed Reality in the architecture, engineering and construction industry.
Bryn Fosburgh, Vice President at Trimble (Link)

Mixed Reality has the potential to transform the architecture, engineering, construction and operations industry. Our goal is to provide solutions to enable this transformation which will change the way our customers consume, interact and communicate data. It is an exciting journey and we are delighted to have Gensler as a partner
- Aviad Almagor, director of Trimble’s Mixed-Reality Program. (Link)

Apple is waiting for the technology and experience to come together in a way that is natural and easy to use for the consumer. I would expect Apple to target a completely untethered Mixed Reality experience with at least 4K resolution per eye.
- Patrick Moorhead, Moor Insights and Strategy President and principal analyst. (Link)

Cheers!

•••
mid high xxx offer for keyword+MR

cheers!

•••
Added:

Property MR (.com)

Hopefully a good brandable domain for property viewing/real estate.

I think this could be a really useful tool in mixed reality as the below video demonstrates the potential of property viewings in MR:

Last edited:
•••
Xmixedreality.com probably my best name.

•••
•••
Another new one added to portfolio.

Seen a few articles stating how iot (Internet of things) & mixed reality are a perfect match:

iot MR (.com)

•••
•••
With what I consider to be a strong brandable name with the bonus of being very significant to Chinese culture, I regged:

DragonMR

•••
$300 for one of my advertising related names. Countered mid $XXXX.

•••
Interesting to see that windows holographic changed to Windows Mixed Reality on the latest creators update.

Screenshot_20170209-205207.png

•••
•••
•••
Here's my little MR portfolio that I've kept mostly private.

VisualMR | I love keyword visual in the realities
VideoMR
LUMR | 'light' in French is Lumier. I liked that play on words and I like it's visuals.
MRVM | virtual machine came to mind when I saw this
VSMR
MR
Simulation
MRDevelopment | own the VR version so made sense to get this

have about 8 more names some to match my VR investment but that's it for me. A little diversification. Ready for that loooooong wait. I don't like Microsoft leading the way with this term, little sex appeal, but they are the world's 4th most valuable brand. Huge sphere of influence. As an investor, you can't ignore that kind of influence/clout. We can analyze MR vs. The World to death but end of the day I'm just here to sell domain names and follow the numbers. I see potential but MR may not be the right choice for everyone's portfolio. It took me a long time to throw my hat in the ring because of what I saw happen to Cisco and their whole IoE over IoT failed push. But no pain no gain! MR conceptually has a place in this realities ecosystem... how large or small of a footprint remains to be seen. We're a bunch of gamblers us domainers lol... (y)

•••
•••
Ive had enough with know it all average joes lol.
As i said before, key is to diversify.

Now, Showcase or move elsewhere.

43c9d4d98e1dafaf452cc3e69b86fe61.png

(y)

•••
Added:

Adult Mixed Reality (.com)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back