IT.COM

Mix launches on Mix.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
TechCrunch has an article about a startup called Mix. Smartly, Mix can be found on the exact match Mix.com domain name.

My guess is that Mix.com is likely worth mid to high 6 figures and possibly 7 figures depending on the seller’s desire to sell along with the buyer’s need for this domain name.
Whatever it cost, having the exact match domain name should be helpful to the startup.

One thing that caught my attention in the TechCrunch article is that the founder of the company, Garrett Camp, has quite a bit of experience with startup businesses:

“Camp, who is the founder of companies like Uber and, previously, StumbleUpon, said that he has spent his life building products that he actually wants in his life.”

What this shows me is that someone who has significant experience with startups and other online businesses knows the importance of operating on an exact match domain name.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fantastic name. I'd say it's worth 7-figures.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back