NameSilo

Missing Persons need input from fellow NPer's

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TT

Established Member
Impact
17
I am not a very talkative member but a client has caused me to ask for your help and idea's.

Recently this persons daughter went missing and was found 3 weeks later. It is a very sad situation as his daughter was found dead. He has come to me to help him set up a missing persons website where people can upload information and pictures, He also wants this to be accesible to police forces around the world. I have given him some ideas and I was wondering what you NPer's would use for the background of this basic site.

He has already decided on his domain name and I will be giving him a hand with the development, I know that namepros members are a very pasionate group and helpful. Any ideas would be appreciated. Please feel free to post here or PM me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thats nice of you to help them out. For a background a plain white or gray color would be perfect as its the info is what people would be looking at.


Let us know how the project goes.

Spy
 
0
•••
Sorry to hear that, this design must be basic and plain with the infomation of the missing person grabbing the readers attention.
 
0
•••
I agree with the others. The background should not detract at all from the message. Plain white is the way to go.
 
0
•••
The picture should be near the top, with a small border around it. The title should be at the VERY top, and description and heart-breaking story go right beneath it.

THEN you can provide more information ... but it should go in this order:

1. Catchy Title
2. Picture
3. Heart-breaking story
4. Description, and more info
 
0
•••
thanks for your advice I was thinking along the same way, I guess what i should have asked is what would you use for a backen PHP ( Mambo) or something else that is free,

From what has been described to me is that they want to be able too.

POST

Missing Person Name and Info
Descrition of events surrounding
photos
also a way to update

Another must is an area where police agencies can upload and update missing persons information

any help would be great as this type of project is all new to me
 
0
•••
Thats sad. Well you need to make the site first and then you show me the link and people will tell you.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back