Dynadot

Million dollar offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackMagic

Established Member
Impact
I found a big ruby. Almost 11,000 carrots. The finest museum size ruby in the world and I guarantee it to be the finest museum size ruby in the USA and probably the world. PM me for pics. I need a few partners that will bid it up in auctions (oops, just kidding) like I used to do in domains. 100% legal in the USA but not in Europe.

PM's only. I'm thinking 3 partners is enough at 15% of the gross each. I think I can handle all bills but it will be hard. Partners with money are most desired but not necessary. I can and will do it on my own. I'll delete this ad in a day or two. Must have fast CPU. Long story. I can teach anyone what needs to be done so I don't think that we have any age requirements but you must talk properly at all times to the powers that be.

I could use a website builder too. He should get an equal percentage but he must work harder. I can only pay when I get paid. We won't fail. I promise. I think it will sell for about 10 million plus if advertised properly and advertising is my job. I'm an advertising executive. PM's only please.
I know this sounds a bit nuts but please look at my perfect track record at DNF as a life member.

We can put it in a Kristie's auction and do well. I know this for sure. Maybe not the first time. But the second time we will get my price. My price is millions. Trust me. It cost you nothing to try. I only need a few good people with faith that we will do it. Good credit is best but if your credit is bad I can fix it, if you join us.We will not fail. This will flip at a Christie's auction for an easy 5 million but most likely 35 million. PM's only please kind people. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I must remove these pics soon.
We can promulgate them.
Love and Light
Namaste

•••
•••
Now... how much did you pay for this 110 000 0000 ruby?

•••
I've found 5 larger in the world but none this quality and none bigger ever in the USA.

Last edited:
•••
Write the following on a sheet of paper:

nP Million

make a photo again, like above, with that sheet in front

seconded!!

•••
•••
•••
So to sum up...

You have a $110 000 000 - 11 000 carrot Ruby stone and you want to give us 15% of the sale.

So instead of arranging a deal with family and friends to "push up the bidding price" you decided to come on to a domaining forum and strike up a deal with total strangers online...

Hmmm great! sounds legit... I'm in!

•••
World's Largest Ruby

Was for sale on ebay and removed as a fake.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
s-l500.jpg

What wow!... now it must be legit!.. Obviously..I mean how else is it possible for you to have a certificate like this... not like anyone can make a fake one..

Awesome..I'm in for sure.. please send me $1500 "good faith" to my Paypal so I know you are for real... actually wait rather send it to me in BTC..

•••
I´m also in.

Come on guys! She´s legit!

In a few weeks i´ll buyout each and every powerball ticket)

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to hijack your thread but I'm also selling my ruby. I swear to god, that's my hand holding the ruby. It's only 8,000 carrots though, not as high quality as yours. I'm willing to trade it for an LLL.io

0e528720d9d15aa245014983dfae9385.jpg

•••
Holy!

Should i help you with bidding up?

•••
I need nothing from nobody kind Sir. I can do it with or without you and no insurance if I have to but a little help is cool kind Sir. I can hire kids to do my bidding if I have to, like I did on million dollar domains in the old days.

•••
Holy!

Should i help you with bidding up?

Nah! I got it! In the jewelry industry, as long as you're honest, bidders will come! If you have an LLL.io, you can have my ruby :D

•••
You're indeed very generous!

I mean, you practically left out your friends and family, and deem us fit for this only.

Well I'm in, maybe I can pay for the insurance...
Give me details

•••
Wow

How do we erase this stuff? Oh my.

•••
Oh also....I see you are in the US - I have a colleague who was a multi multi billionare , sadly she pased away last yeaar and because she had no will all the money is sitting in the bank waiting for someone to claim it..... and she was an American citizen... she shares the same surname as you so if you are willing to help me... I will have all her money transferred to your account and you can keep 15%... you keen?

Please send me all ur details, name, phone number, social security number, passport number, address, and bank account number so I can arrange for money to be sent to you :)

•••
We must remove the pics fast. We can't let them be posted on the net or we lose millions.

•••
Ill offer you a turkey and some sage and onion stuffing

•••
Please somebody teach me how to delete my post fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back