Dynadot

Million dollar offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackMagic

Established Member
Impact
I found a big ruby. Almost 11,000 carrots. The finest museum size ruby in the world and I guarantee it to be the finest museum size ruby in the USA and probably the world. PM me for pics. I need a few partners that will bid it up in auctions (oops, just kidding) like I used to do in domains. 100% legal in the USA but not in Europe.

PM's only. I'm thinking 3 partners is enough at 15% of the gross each. I think I can handle all bills but it will be hard. Partners with money are most desired but not necessary. I can and will do it on my own. I'll delete this ad in a day or two. Must have fast CPU. Long story. I can teach anyone what needs to be done so I don't think that we have any age requirements but you must talk properly at all times to the powers that be.

I could use a website builder too. He should get an equal percentage but he must work harder. I can only pay when I get paid. We won't fail. I promise. I think it will sell for about 10 million plus if advertised properly and advertising is my job. I'm an advertising executive. PM's only please.
I know this sounds a bit nuts but please look at my perfect track record at DNF as a life member.

We can put it in a Kristie's auction and do well. I know this for sure. Maybe not the first time. But the second time we will get my price. My price is millions. Trust me. It cost you nothing to try. I only need a few good people with faith that we will do it. Good credit is best but if your credit is bad I can fix it, if you join us.We will not fail. This will flip at a Christie's auction for an easy 5 million but most likely 35 million. PM's only please kind people. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WTF, does this have to do with Domains?

•••
•••
•••
Lol just when you think you have seen it all xD

•••
Perfect track record on DNF.lol

•••
Almost 11,000 carrots
Alright....I'm in...
carrots.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Okay cool. I know everybody thinks I am perhaps nuts. Let me send you a pick or two of the ruby kind Sir and I rest my case. I hate to post it here. There is no pic of it on the net and I want it that way kind Sir.
Count the cts? Why? I have a certificate of authenticity from the wholesaler. I put every last penny I had into buying it. I should insure it but I'm low on cash this month. After a multi-million $ appraisal, pics won't matter much after insurance is obtained.

Last edited:
•••
Where is the PIC? Please post a pic holding the Ruby up in front of your computer screen opened to this exact thread.

•••
I will post the pic here for 2 minutes. Please nobody copy it. I could hurt us.

•••
wholesaler. I put every last penny I had into buying it. I should insure it but I'm low on cash this month.

So you´d need someone for insurance?
You´ve bought it from a reseller?

Have no cash for what? (showing it to someone at christie´s?)

•••
•••
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Write the following on a sheet of paper:

nP Million

make a photo again, like above, with that sheet in front

•••
•••
•••
•••
Lets dot he Math....

@ around $12 000 per carrot... (thats what Ruby's sell for)

Let say you sell for even $10 000 per carrot .... thats$10 000 x 11 000 = $110 000 000

Thats right, One Hundred and Ten Million Dollars!

•••
•••
•••
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back