Domain Empire

Million dollar offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackMagic

Established Member
Impact
I found a big ruby. Almost 11,000 carrots. The finest museum size ruby in the world and I guarantee it to be the finest museum size ruby in the USA and probably the world. PM me for pics. I need a few partners that will bid it up in auctions (oops, just kidding) like I used to do in domains. 100% legal in the USA but not in Europe.

PM's only. I'm thinking 3 partners is enough at 15% of the gross each. I think I can handle all bills but it will be hard. Partners with money are most desired but not necessary. I can and will do it on my own. I'll delete this ad in a day or two. Must have fast CPU. Long story. I can teach anyone what needs to be done so I don't think that we have any age requirements but you must talk properly at all times to the powers that be.

I could use a website builder too. He should get an equal percentage but he must work harder. I can only pay when I get paid. We won't fail. I promise. I think it will sell for about 10 million plus if advertised properly and advertising is my job. I'm an advertising executive. PM's only please.
I know this sounds a bit nuts but please look at my perfect track record at DNF as a life member.

We can put it in a Kristie's auction and do well. I know this for sure. Maybe not the first time. But the second time we will get my price. My price is millions. Trust me. It cost you nothing to try. I only need a few good people with faith that we will do it. Good credit is best but if your credit is bad I can fix it, if you join us.We will not fail. This will flip at a Christie's auction for an easy 5 million but most likely 35 million. PM's only please kind people. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, be mean to me. I am a real white witch and lets have fun boys. Who's first? Get smart with me little boys and see what happens and let us see who gets f*cked up. Is being evil to me worth dying for? I'm out of this evil place forever.

Is anyone dead yet?
Ya and happy pongal

•••
•••
Women, can't live with them, can't live without them.
But i did read here at namepros that scientist predict 70% of the future generation will be bisexual, so maybe we won't need those bitch3s anymore.

•••
This stone not worth more than $800 - $1,000
I have a diploma in grading Gemstones from IGI.

•••
This happens when a generous person wants to hand over millions to us.
For just a couple of hours lazy work.

I´m still unclear if i should invest in this ruby thing or just continue negotiation with my friend from a big bank.. (he found millions! of $ .. from deceased peoples.. and nobody has ever claimed.. but with his help, i will!) :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
This happens when a generous person wants to hand over millions to us.
For just a couple of hours lazy work.

I´m still unclear if i should invest in this ruby thing or just continue negotiation with my friend from a big bank.. (he found millions! of $ .. from deceased peoples.. and nobody has ever claimed.. but with his help, i will!) :xf.grin:

Hhahaha seems we have the same friend....check my comment (comment #47 on page 2 of this thread) here it is:

Oh also....I see you are in the US - I have a colleague who was a multi multi billionare , sadly she pased away last yeaar and because she had no will all the money is sitting in the bank waiting for someone to claim it..... and she was an American citizen... she shares the same surname as you so if you are willing to help me... I will have all her money transferred to your account and you can keep 15%... you keen?

Please send me all ur details, name, phone number, social security number, passport number, address, and bank account number so I can arrange for money to be sent to you
:)

•••
Holy!

We may have the same name, my brother :)

•••
This stone not worth more than $800 - $1,000
I have a diploma in grading Gemstones from IGI.

i ran it through Estibot and the valuation came at only 10 bucks

Last edited:
•••
Literally LOL...

tag.png

•••
•••
•••
So do we have any fatalities yet?

•••
Not yet. At least I hope so:

Tried to contact my banker friend if he could get me some small cash advance for my expenses...
:)

But I'm still thinking about ruby all day and night

•••
•••
•••
Mayfly, err may I fly with ruby?

Can't get the millions out ma head..
but I guess that opportunity is gone now..

(She told you to not make fun of her and remove the pics) :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Lol...apparently her daddy will get upset......

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back