Dynadot

Mike Mann’s Latest Domain Acquisitions & Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Here is a look at some of Mike Mann’s domain acquisitions and sales from the last month or so.

Domain name purchases:

TheDonaldForPresident.com

SosialNetwork.com $8.50

FemaleMafia.com $20

Domain name sales:

FreshMeats.com $3200

StopTheHate.org $25,000. Purchased 2/21/05 $350

Cringeworthy.com $3000

JoyfulDay.com $5000. Purchased 8/1/13 $30.

AnimalsUnited.com $39,000. Purchased 3/26/2012 $12.

IdealSleep.com $25,000. Purchased 8/31/2012 $70

GotBoobs.com $15,000. Purchased 7/20/10 $500.

LuxuryOfTime.Com $8,888. Purchased 8/15/12 $160.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He will do well with femalemafia I suspect
~
Is this listed on a facebook page ?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing...

I am really amazed with some of the numbers he is able to pull.... I mean sure some of the domains are good but still the prices he is able to flip them for is surprising.... would love to be a fly on the wall in one of his sales pitches to an end user. ...lol

•••
Nice share, I'm wonder that he usually sell for a very high price. That's cool.

•••
Amazing flips...I've seen some better names I passed on. I'll think twice next time. And he's flipping some handreg names too for prices higher than some lll.com.

I'm wondering what he does to pull on these crazy flips? Does he use his own platform? That could add a professional factor in the mind of buyers, while they would turn away or laugh at some random seller.

These are end users too...also it's easier to ask that much when you are desperate for cash. It gives you a lot of power..

Hopefully I can pull in some big numbers too

•••
He renews the domains until it sells.

•••
Interesting....Would there be market for MafiaOne.com in future ?

•••
There seems to be a few common denominators in flipping domains with those numbers.... patience is one of them.

•••
Frankly I think he has better marketing power or skills compared to some of those domains, they are good but prices are great.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back