IT.COM

domain Mike Mann reg'd my expired domain & is listing it for $14,888..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alienbaba

Escaped AREA 51Established Member
Impact
I recently let P/U/NK/E/V/E/N/T/S .COM expire. I turned off all autorenewals a while ago, and was going to manually renew this one but have been a bit busy so I forgot..

It's now registered at DomainMarket & on sale for $14,888. It's a lot better than many of the names I've seen him sell for such numbers..

I also got it at reg fee last summer after hours on expired domains..

I tried outbounding to many event companies in this niche, bands etc with no response..

The thing is I would have sold it for 1/10th of the current listing price..

If (when) it sells for that price I will cry..

For real..

Alternatively, I will try outbounding him another (4L music niche) + Events .COM I own to make myself feel better..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If (when) it sells for that price I will cry..

I let a lower level name drop a few years ago and just saw recently where it sold for 6500. I did not cry, but I drank several Pabst Blue Ribbons!

•••
:xf.smile:
Never drop my names or maybe only maximum 5% of them the rest if i don't want to renew sell at bargain price after all a $1 is $1

•••
I like that name, sorry to hear that

•••
Your point? There are vultures waiting for ALL our names to drop and everyone does their own pricing model. Those you drop, best not to watch where it ends up if it bothers you.

No guarantee he sells it or sells it for that price. Its part of the game. You should not be surprised he has much higher pricing than you had. Most of his names are overpriced by domainers standards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back