Michal Jackson Heart Attack.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

co2

Established Member
Impact
4
POP legend Michael Jackson has reportedly suffered a heart attack and been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ reports Jackson, 50, was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles after a cardiac arrest at his home.

Captain Steve Ruda of the Los Angeles Fire Department told the LA Times that when paramedics arrived at Jackson's mansion the king of pop was not breathing.

Paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 6.30am (Queensland time).

TMZ quoted a family member saying Jackson was in "really bad shape."

"He is not doing well," his father Joe Jackson reportedly
said.


Latest update he has died, "unconfirmed"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Ever hear the expression "Death comes in threes"?

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

I thought the same thing man.....but then again about 60,000 other people died past few days too so death really comes in...tens of thousands.
 
0
•••
Just read about Farrah Fawcett - man I gotta check the news more...
she was great RIP :hearts:
 
0
•••
That is a shocker.

Brad
 
0
•••
Usually that statement is for people close to you... I would say roughly around 200k ppl die a day so do the math kind of nuts
I thought the same thing man.....but then again about 60,000 other people died past few days too so death really comes in...tens of thousands.
 
0
•••
yeh i cannot believe it happend, domains have been snapped up pretty fast though
 
0
•••
hahahha Attitude? No that is just how I am... My jaw doesn't drop whenI see famous people... they are no better then me nor the next guy to me.. so you don't care about the other roughly around 2739 people who had heart attacks today? Thats sad :)
Yes, I do.

I feel bad when hearing of anyone's death.

Obviously I don't make a post about every single person's death (since I don't know of such deaths), but of course I'm not un-fazed when someone dies.
 
0
•••
Rest in peace, you legend.
 
0
•••
He was a ledgend.I don't believe the accusations against him,I believe he was a young boy trapped in a mans body.He did nothing but want company anf friendship,and kids would do that,not judge him or try to earn from him.I truly believe all he did was have fun with the kids and try to join in with games.It was the parents who saw a quick buck if they made lies up.

When his best of the best album comes out I will be first in line to buy it.RIP Mj
 
0
•••
hahahha Attitude? No that is just how I am... My jaw doesn't drop whenI see famous people... they are no better then me nor the next guy to me.. so you don't care about the other roughly around 2739 people who had heart attacks today? Thats sad :)

I think people care more about Michael Jackson because people knew him to an extent. A lot of people knew him from when he was young until the day of his death through his music career... That's all it is :S

Have some respect for the fallen.
 
0
•••
HI

First RIP...

Second.. I knew people would be grabbing these domains to make a quick buck..

Third I wonder how much those concert tickets will be worth now the one people bought for the final MJ concert in London..

Thx
Tom
 
0
•••
yeah its very shocked news..... :(

He was Great Star....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------
 
0
•••
RIP

:( :( Its really a sad news. I saw it today morning.

- Digital -
 
0
•••
this is pretty shocking...3 dead in this week! RIP to MJ. :(
 
0
•••
I don't think there's anyone else's death that can shock me after Michael, of course my family but in the entertainment scene. RIP Mike and Farah!

hey gchick who's the 3rd?.
 
0
•••
Usually that statement is for people close to you... I would say roughly around 200k ppl die a day so do the math kind of nuts

HappyHappy


It's not people dying.

People die every second of every day.

It's people that you know or know of.

I can't tell you how many times death (of someone you know or know of) does
seem to come in threes.

Ed McMahon, then next day Farrah.

No sooner was I wondering who would be the third that I heard the news of MJ's passing.

I don't really mean to suggest death coming in threes is an absolute or even
real.

Sometimes it just seems that way.
 
0
•••
Rip
 
0
•••
Well reports say his doctor overdosed him and the dude has disappeared. I wonder what will happen now.
 
0
•••
May his soul rest in peace....

While many of MJ's fans still shocked with his demise, the media has gone terribly crazy.
I just switched on to my TV and tuned in to one local news channel. They say MJ's death might be a conspiracy. They were listing out several conspiracy theories. The funniest one was the below:

"MJ might have been killed due to an experimental biological weapon".???

They cite some sources from twitter as well.... (With all due respect to the Twitter Community) I dont know why a responsive News Channel is tracking sources from Individuals who may possibly be spammers (when it comes to such type of news).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back