Dynadot

‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage dies in a car crash

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
"Macho Man" Randy Savage, a professional wrestler who became a fan favorite thanks to his outlandish outfits and trademark catchphrase, died Friday in a car wreck, as first reported by TMZ.

The 58-year-old Savage reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler in Tampa, Fla., and careened across lanes of oncoming traffic before colliding head-on with a tree. He died later at a local hospital.
Read more: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Report-Randy-8216-Macho-Man-8217-Savage-die?urn=top-wp98

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In addition to heart disease steriods are still believed to lead to various forms of cancer. Those of you old enough may remember Lyle Alzado, who felt his steriod usage was the main cause of his brain cancer, which ultimately ended his life. He was a larger than life Denver Bronco, turned Cleveland Brown, turned [major Denver Bronco rival] Oakland Raider...back before the days of instant replay and lockouts! Ahh, the good ol' days.

It is too bad steriods have such ill-effects on those who use them. Many athelets have fallen prey to them over the years. Quite a price to pay for the pursuit of perfection.

•••
He looks a lot different now than he did in the late 80s, hard to believe it's the same man!

•••
He looks a lot different now than he did in the late 80s, hard to believe it's the same man!
8142826_600x338.jpg

20 years or so later, and we all look different.
:wave:

Peace,
Cy

•••
I remember match between Machoman and Yokosuna, only match I remember about this guy. It must be like 20 years ago.

R.I.P

•••
Yeah i also posted article about macho man, i was so sad at that time :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back