IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Short and sweet and rolls off the tongue.

ConstructingTheMetaverse.com :xf.grin:

•••
MetaResponse.net
MetaResponse.co

•••
OpenMetaPay.co
OpenMetaPayments.com

•••
1234.png

MetaverseDresses.com
MetaDresses.net

•••
•••
Just sold METACARRIERS(.)COM - $688

DAN, inbound, bin
Handreg, hold time 1 month

No further info.

Last edited:
•••
Just sold METACARRIERS(.)COM $688

DAN, inbound, bin
Handreg, hold time 1 month

No further info.
decent sale. should help cover you meta related regs.(y)

•••
decent sale. should help cover you meta related regs.(y)
Yup, bought 75 names for about $600. This sale is $688 minus Dan fee. So recovered all costs plus made about $20 profit. Now i got 74 meta names that didnt cost me anything. I like trend-domaining like this where you recover all costs early just in case nothing else sells and the trend cools down.

Last edited:
•••
I think you guys might both be right,

The part of the 3d niche that had to do with visual things like 3d TV and 3d Glasses wasn't as good as domainers expected,

But the part that had to do with 3d Printing and manufacturing has been thriving in the background for several years now.

I am still hanging on to my domain name 3dpTech.com :)
3dVirtualAds.com is for sale on Dan...

I feel 80k is a bit high but I'm clueless.
OpenMetaPay.co
OpenMetaPayments.com
I thought MetaPay was trademarked.

•••
Market is hot guys, take good care of your meta domains :)

•••
Market is hot guys, take good care of your meta domains :)

That's right, if you got a two word domain that is a perfect fit for this niche it's got to be worth at least 20k.

Best thing to do is to categorize your portfolio and separate the few Top domains that you might have that you need to hang on to on a long term basis from the rest that might be okay for a quick flip.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
MetavrStudios. xyz
MVRSstudio. co
MetavrsStudios. co
MverseStudio. xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's right, if you got a two word domain that is a perfect fit for this niche it's got to be worth at least 20k.

Best thing to do is to categorize your portfolio and separate the few Top domains that you might have that you need to hang on to on a long term basis from the rest that might be okay for a quick flip.

IMO
Are you talking only about dot coms?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you talking only about dot coms?
As we have seen recently there has been a lot of interest from the buyers for other extensions too when it came to the very strong keyeords.

When it comes to extensions such as .co , .net , .org , .io , .xyz , and certain New gTLDs I would rather just see a single keyword on the left of the dot, but when it comes to .coms I believe that two and in some rare cases even three word keywords might have good potentials.

Although I myself am currently concentrating all my efforts mostly on .coms and some of the more popular New gTLDs that are a perfect match for this niche and I am trying to hang on to some of my better domains for when the second wave of interest comes from the companies and businesses that want to have a presence in the Metaverse which hopefully will be in the near future before the renewals come. :)

Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion, others might go about this differently as there are many different strategies amongst domainers that can and have worked for them. Its also important to keep in mind that there are a few paid operatives that are here to control the narrative in whatever way that is in the interest of their masters and so you have to take all posts and opinions with a grain of salt.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Look who owns BuildTheMetaverse.com

Is it only me but I often write Meataverse! And I am not.:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
MetaHegira.com
MetaTracka.com :xf.cool: