IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
decentraland is a success and they don't use MV, Meta, Verse or Metaverse, hmm. not everything metaverse related has to contain these terms. sometimes 'brandables' are the way to go. but how do you pick'em?
Tokens dot com are using the Metaverse.

metaverse dot properties
metaversegroup dot io
metaversereit dot com

Last edited:
•••
decentraland is a success and they don't use MV, Meta, Verse or Metaverse, hmm. not everything metaverse related has to contain these terms. sometimes 'brandables' are the way to go. but how do you pick'em?
Good brandables will be (and already are) very valuable, but the speculation is that "M V" will in some sanse replace " V R " (or follow the same patterns). Good sales for "VR" domains don't mean that good virtual reality brandables don't retain huge value. That's the bet basically.

Obviously it might end up like "3D" and most domains will not be very appealing in the market, nobody really knows.

Last edited:
•••
I think sandbox will be more successful than decentraland,
and having an eye on roboblox and illuvium doesn't hurt either ;

•••
•••
Offering

mvdeluxe.com
mvdeluxe.xyz

If anyone is interested.

Last edited:
•••
MetaMedium.co
MetaAble.xyz
MetaMain.xyz

•••
Good brandables will be (and already are) very valuable, but the speculation is that "M V" will in some sanse replace " V R " (or follow the same patterns). Good sales for "VR" domains don't mean that good virtual reality brandables don't retain huge value. That's the bet basically.

Obviously it might end up like "3D" and most domains will not be very appealing in the market, nobody really knows.

Nope! Do research before spreading false assumptions.

It's a common (and very false) myth that 3D domains are unappealing or haven't sold much. If MV "ended up like 3D" ad you put it, that would be a great! No it's not as successful as "Real Estate" or "online",but 3D is timeless and will continue to sell for more decades to come.

3D domains have been selling for over many, MANY years now and have done better than XR and VR niches in reported sales. There were almost 100 3D sales this year alone. That's more than all the reported VR and XR domains combined. So let's hope MV is as successful as 3D or more 😆... If it's only as successful as VR that would be sad... At least how much VR it's sold this far.

•••
Nope! Do research before spreading false assumptions.

It's a common (and very false) myth that 3D domains are unappealing or haven't sold much. If MV "ended up like 3D" ad you put it, that would be a great! No it's not as successful as "Real Estate" or "online",but 3D is timeless and will continue to sell for more decades to come.

3D domains have been selling for over many, MANY years now and have done better than XR and VR niches in reported sales. There were almost 100 3D sales this year alone. That's more than all the reported VR and XR domains combined. So let's hope MV is as successful as 3D or more 😆... If it's only as successful as VR that would be sad... At least how much VR it's sold this far.

Mentioned "3D" just to put an example, never invested in that niche. Wanted to say that "MV" might underperform as well as many nowadays say that their "3D" underperformed (in respect to what the investors forecasted).

Didn't do a deep research on "3D" looking for reported sales/ total"early reg" so I can be wrong as you are saying but no intention to spread any false assumptions.

Last edited:
•••
Mentioned "3D" just to put an example, never invested in that niche. Wanted to say that "MV" might underperform as well as many nowadays say that their "3D" underperformed (in respect to what the investors forecasted).

Didn't do a deep research on "3D" looking for reported sales/ total"early reg" so I can be wrong as you are saying but no intention to spread any false assumptions.
I've seen people 3D as an example of a failed niche but it's a timeless keyword that continues to sell...people expect fast returns so they called it a failure, but 3D domains would still sell regardless of how successful 3D TVs were (which a lot of the hype came from years ago). If I were forced to decide which acronym is more a failure, I'd say VR (even though it's potential hasn't been fully realized) because VR hasn't been proven a timeless terminology for decades to come the way 3D is, but people are hoping MV will be the next VR.

So it wasn't a good analogy...

Last edited:
•••
I've seen people 3D as an example of a failed niche but it's a timeless keyword that continues to sell...people expect fast returns so they called it a failure, but 3D domains would still sell regardless of how successful 3D TVs were (which a lot of the hype came from years ago). If I were forced to decide which acronym is more a failure, I'd say VR (even though it's potential hasn't been fully realized) because VR hasn't been proven a timeless terminology for decades to come the way 3D is, but people are hoping MV will be the next VR.

You can be right (also the investing time horizon analysis is an interesting one), I don't want to enter in a "3D" debate also because I don't have any experience on this. Next time I'll come up with a stronger analogy :)

•••

Only today I know about a VR+keyword name that refused almost mid 5 figures.

All good boats will be lifted

•••
You can be right (also the investing time horizon analysis is an interesting one), I don't want to enter in a "3D" debate also because I don't have any experience on this. Next time I'll come up with a stronger analogy :)
I think you guys might both be right,

The part of the 3d niche that had to do with visual things like 3d TV and 3d Glasses wasn't as good as domainers expected,

But the part that had to do with 3d Printing and manufacturing has been thriving in the background for several years now.

I am still hanging on to my domain name 3dpTech.com :)

•••
MetaJigsaw.com
MetaverseAircraft.com
MetaABC.org
MetaApple.org
MetaDigit.org
MetaWalk.org

MetaGame.im
MetaGame.cm
MetaGame.agency
MetaGame.global

MetaverseGambling.org
MetaverseGambling.net
MetaverseKing.org
MetaverseService.org
MetaverseSummit.org
AlphabetMetaverse.org

•••
ecumeta / com
3dxmeta / com

On afternic.

Last edited:
•••
mv.jpg

•••
I'm really surprised by all these people STILL regging Meta domains regardless of the controversy. Talk about brave (or thoughtless?)! With all of these other lucrative niches even. I think people just don't know what to do with their money and start regging impulsively the most buzzed word right now.

Last edited:
•••
Currently have:

Coder//Meta.com
Strive//Meta.com
Meta//Bison.com

+ SH premium accepted/published:

Meta//Ascent.com
Meta//Ascend.com
Meta//Lagoon.com
Meta//Glen.com
Meta//Glade.com
Stride//Meta.com

•••
I'm really surprised by all these people STILL regging Meta domains regardless of the controversy. Talk about brave (or thoughtless?)! With all of these other lucrative niches even. I think people just don't know what to do with their money and start regging impulsively the most buzzed word right now.
I guess people are buying what sells at the moment.

•••
•••
Do you think these Meta & Metaverse domains can be sold ?

meta. am. in
metaverse. co. im
metaverse. net. im
metaverse. org. im
metaverse. org. bz
metaverse. net. lv
themetaverse. name
themetaverse. im

•••
I own metaflash/CO.
Com is for sale by someone else.

And flash//meta//com is sold for ... @
www. namepros . com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-942#post-8462430 (not my sale).

Do you think flash is good keyword?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do you think these Meta & Metaverse domains can be sold ?

meta. am. in
metaverse. co. im
metaverse. net. im
metaverse. org. im
metaverse. org. bz
metaverse. net. lv
themetaverse. name
themetaverse. im

IMO, the phase of registering new metaverse domains has gone. Now, it's time to buy from resellers or catch some good from dropping ones.

•••
Just registered:

eMegaCity.com

eMegaChurch.com

ArtworkRarity.com

MetaIntrigue.com

MetaverseIntrigue.com

ImmersiveMegaMall.com

MetaverseVirtualMall.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

•••
Booked

Real-worldmetaverse.net
Realworldmeta.com
Realworldmetaverse.net
Real-worldmetaverse.co
Realworldmetaverse.co
Realworldmeta.co

Lol your views

RealWorldMeta*com

You got the best version but still registered 5 crapshots? That's how you cringe renewal time. The first one is good enough!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back