Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sold another one, this time is a .co

Show attachment 204934
Congratulations man! :)

I've 20tish .cos regged way before all the META/FB stuff, some are very good and priced in the 5figs. Wondering if I have to lower them in the XXX or not, this niche is quite weird and pricing right is harder than usual.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations man! :)

I've 20tish .cos regged way before all the META/FB stuff, some are very good and priced in the 5figs. Wondering if I have to lower them in the XXX or not, this niche is quite weird and pricing right is harder than usual.
Thanks !

if i didn't need urgent cash i would't drop the prices this much, i kinda feel leaving money on the table yet doesn't matter because the value of 3 figures today is bigger than the value of 4 figures a month later to me. So i try to be happy with this price even though i am not.

•••
VR, AR, XR, AI and IoT are formed from originally 2-3 words. But "metaverse" is just one word. The closest comparable word is "blockchain", which has a similar word length to "metaverse".

Is there an acronym for "blockchain" widely used by the general public and companies? If yes, then the acronym for "metaverse" may likely be formed in a similar way to that for "blockchain". If no, then there may also be no such acronym for "metaverse".
No acronym for "metaverse" is for sure a possibility, making predictions is really hard at least at this stage. For every reasoning in one way or the other there is always a good couterexample , so let's see what happens.

BTW, for "MV" there are good signals such as: https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-buy-it-nike-wants-to-bring-sneakerheads-into-the-metaverse

Last edited:
•••
Thanks !

if i didn't need urgent cash i would't drop the prices this much, i kinda feel leaving money on the table yet doesn't matter because the value of 3 figures today is bigger than the value of 4 figures a month later to me. So i try to be happy with this price even though i am not.
I think your attitude is a winning one, price has an impact on time to sell/STR and given personal circumstances (portfolio size etc etc) and investing strategy, underpricing might be the best choice both in the long and in the short term.

Thanks to you for sharing :D

•••
Hi, would like to showcase mine:

MetaAdvice.com

What do you think?

•••
•••
A couple of points, to clear the air.
1. this buzz started with Zuck, wanted to say it earlier but I not want to give him accolades.
2. MetaVerse is a madeup (coined) 2 words (Prefix > Meta + Verse < Suffix), just like FaceBook is a madeup brand word.
3. the end users know about such forums, what would stop them to go hand reg many domains for themselves or to resell, like we do, do you really think they are so blind to buy our domains!?
4. MV is a old acronym it has more than 75 meanings, so there seems to be some future, even if it does not take off as MetaVerse acronym.
5. Meta is just as any other word like World, Verse, BTC etc, does this stop people to register EMD names and other combos to be used?
6. it would be good for someone to do the math how many VR domains were registered and how many were sold, just to see if it was feasible.
In the end most profit from our lottery tickets goes to registrars!

•••
•••
M/E/T/A/F/A/R/M.com
Wow you are the owner!

Such an honor see you here, i used to have .io but now only .xyz one left.

•••
•••
From Sedo`s weekly sales list:

CoinMeta.com $4000
MetaFury.com $2199

•••
•••
3. the end users know about such forums, what would stop them to go hand reg many domains for themselves or to resell, like we do, do you really think they are so blind to buy our domains!?
The basic assumption is that "MV" endusers are not already existing, they will at some point in future time.

Obviously all this "MV" stuff is super speculative and in some sense really crazy. Nobody knows the future but it will be funny and interesting coming back here reading all this stuff when we will be in the future.

Last edited:
•••
The basic assumption is that "MV" endusers are not already existing, they will at some point in future time.

Obviously all this "MV" stuff is super speculative and in some sense really crazy. Nobody knows the future but it will be funny and interesting coming back here reading all this stuff when we will be in the future.

Not that long.

a) so called metaverse gaming (in front of your PC) - is totally emerging right now!
- you can buy items or even land in it, resell it, build, own tokens and stake and earn passive income, play-to-earn etc. - Adidas & Nike joined it these days.

b) VR metaverse: all a question of time - but as you see Quest 2 Glasses already got massive improvement; now its just to get that hardware stuff a little cheaper
HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung working on their rival glasses
(also a task of infrastructure; high resolution gaming over the internet can be compared to an intense experience in the metaverse); 2 years horizon

c) AR glasses - 3-4 years to get mass adoption
but then this will go through the roof

That's my opinion and no advice.

(invest in mana, efi, cro, revv, eth, sol coins - at own risk ; )

Last edited:
•••
MetaReaction.co
MetaMain.xyz
MetaReset.xyz

•••
•••
•••
SecureMetaverse(dot)org

For, yes! A Secure Metaverse.

•••
I sold officially MetaFB.org 24/11/2021 for almost 30K$
The buyer (Unknown) was referred by SedoMLS partner name.com

Sales referred through the SedoMLS Promotion with 20% commission = 5,417.60 USD.
@Sedo
#Metaverse #domainnames #Meta
Thank you all for your support.

Screenshot_2021-11-25-16-02-11-607_com.twitter.android.jpg

•••

Sales referred through the SedoMLS Promotion with 20% commission = 5,417.60 USD.
@Sedo

Show attachment 205042
Congratulation mate! Really happy for you!! Keep them coming.

•••
•••

@Sedo

Show attachment 205042

Congrats!

I believe this is the one you had wanted to share awhile back ;)

•••
•••
Il
Glad you got paid!

I guessed right :)
You are a genius.
All this is thank to you, to this thread and all the people who share their knowledges in this forum with this awesome community of namepros.
I wish you all the best

•••
Back