Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MV

Market Value
Motor Vehicle
Music Video
Maldives
Martha's Vinyard
Motor Vessel

And many more, no potential confusion there! :xf.smile:
If you look for any other 2 letters abbreviation is the same.
1637721444054.jpeg

•••
With "M V" you can easily pronounce the abbreviation, think about something like "VR" Technology where you are not obliged to say "Virtual Technology", but just "V R" technology is enough.

With "MVRS" you can't do that, it's an abbreviation useful only when you write but not when you speak.

"MV" is more convenient than MVRS ond any other 3+ letters metaverse abbreviation IMO.
As I said MV are excellent initials. Just like VR, XR, AR and so on. I like it.
But MVRS is also an easy pronounceable abbreviation, just say it out loud.

Zuck could have chosen MV as their stock symbol, it is available but they chose MVRS.
He must have had a good reason.

•••
As I said MV are excellent initials. Just like VR, XR, AR and so on. I like it.
But MVRS is also an easy pronounceable abbreviation, just say it out loud.

Zuck could have chosen MV as their stock symbol, it is available but they chose MVRS.
He must have had a good reason.
I think that Mark chose "MVRS" becouse MV is already in use in many industries and by other firms. Moreover the very fact that FB is using it as its stock sticker makes me doubt that MVRS will be "the industry acronym".

At end of the day who knows, these are really network phenomena depending on countless factors. Which acronym will be the final one is unpredictable, but my guess is that "MV" will be the acronym for "Metaverse".

Last edited:
•••
For being biased I prefer " MVS " lol

•••
VR, AR, XR, AI and IoT are formed from originally 2-3 words. But "metaverse" is just one word. The closest comparable word is "blockchain", which has a similar word length to "metaverse".

Is there an acronym for "blockchain" widely used by the general public and companies? If yes, then the acronym for "metaverse" may likely be formed in a similar way to that for "blockchain". If no, then there may also be no such acronym for "metaverse".

Last edited:
•••
VR, AR, XR, AI and IoT are formed from originally 2-3 words. But "Metaverse" is just one word. So the closest comparable word is "blockchain", which has a similar word length to "metaverse".

Is there an acronym for "blockchain" widely used by the general public and companies? If yes, then the acronym for "metaverse" may likely be formed in a similar way to that for "blockchain". If no, then there may also be no such acronym for "metaverse".

i think the "MV" is more like brandable name for metaverse name, just like some blockchain company using "block"

•••
i think the "MV" is more like brandable name for metaverse name, just like some blockchain company using "block"
Yep , like "meta"

•••
Facebook's crypto.....aka FaceMeta is out, interesting how they have used a .co and not the .com

I bought a few, no brainer imo

www.facemetatoken.co

•••
Facebook's crypto.....aka FaceMeta is out, interesting how they have used a .co and not the .com

www.facemetatoken.co
I don’t believe this site is from Facebook
Nothing speaks professional about the site, such as it’s LinkedIn profile, Whois, etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

www facemetatoken co
It seems a scam

•••
Its been out since 5th November and is getting cmc listing this week!

I wasn't 100% sure at first, but done a bit of research and invested $50 at the start so not broke the bank.

Will dig deeper and find out if real or not

Surely if a scam facebook would have taken down?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

I wasn't 100% sure at first, but done a bit of research and invested $50 at the start so not broke the bank.

There are too many obvious red flags. I’ll list a few:

• The name itself
  • The Whois details
  • The logo
  • This --- “Facebook metaverse is a project inspired by Mark Zuckerberg” Think about it, would Facebook really say or do this?
  • This --- “Facebook has changed its name…” Would Facebook refer to its change of name in this manner?
  • This --- “Have fun in a simple and merge game with crypto” What does this mean?
  • This --- “…for this you can earn cryptocurrencies in the form of cryptocurrencies” Again, what does this mean?
  • 1 quadrillion total token supply
  • The content of the “white paper”
  • The vapid road map

A mammoth company like Facebook/Meta fields millions of scams every day. The fact that they haven’t gotten to this “Facemetatoken” yet doesn’t mean they won’t, doesn’t mean it’s from them, and doesn’t make the project legitimate. Save your money.

•••
Lol it's obviously not by facebook. It's a BSC shitcoin..

•••
Seems to be sold.
MetaAi.Org - Transfer period

1637756602412.png

•••
I thought they were starting
There are too many obvious red flags. I’ll list a few:

• The name itself
  • The Whois details
  • The logo
  • This --- “Facebook metaverse is a project inspired by Mark Zuckerberg” Think about it, would Facebook really say or do this?
  • This --- “Facebook has changed its name…” Would Facebook refer to its change of name in this manner?
  • This --- “Have fun in a simple and merge game with crypto” What does this mean?
  • This --- “…for this you can earn cryptocurrencies in the form of cryptocurrencies” Again, what does this mean?
  • 1 quadrillion total token supply
  • The content of the “white paper”
  • The vapid road map

A mammoth company like Facebook/Meta fields millions of scams every day. The fact that they haven’t gotten to this “Facemetatoken” yet doesn’t mean they won’t, doesn’t mean it’s from them, and doesn’t make the project legitimate. Save your money.
Thanks, cashed out and made $352, profit is a profit!

Thought facebook was going under the radar to be honest, everytime they try and do crypto they got shot down!

Nevermind, lesson learnt .....in time!

•••

Thought facebook was going under the radar to be honest, everytime they try and do crypto they got shot down!

In any case thanks for letting us know, its the thought that counts.

•••

good profit & solid 10x. how did you find it btw? the good thing with low market cap BSC shitcoins is you can buy like 10 when they launch for $50 each & get 10x on all within a week. If it's not a rug project that is..

•••
Sold another one, this time is a .co

5C9DCCDD-8C74-45A0-8F7A-4800AE4194C1.jpeg

•••
Back