IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meta Pervasive ( in dawt com)
Pervasive Verse (in dawt com)

•••

"We’re moving to an era of ubiquitous computing and ambient intelligence: Satya Nadella"​

Metaverse Ami (in dawt com)
( for ambient intelligence)

Last edited:
•••
Meta Pervasive ( in dawt com)
Pervasive Verse (in dawt com)

pervasive computing (ubiquitous computing)​

Pervasive computing, also called ubiquitous computing, is the growing trend of embedding computational capability (generally in the form of microprocessors) into everyday objects to make them effectively communicate and perform useful tasks in a way that minimizes the end user's need to interact with computers as computers.​

•••
Domain is listed for sale at Squadhelp for $2199. Received $500 offer. What would you advise should be my floor price for this domain handreg 4 months ago? Thanks.

1642138292125.png

•••
Domain is listed for sale at Squadhelp for $2199. Received $500 offer. What would you advise should be my floor price for this domain handreg 4 months ago? Thanks.

Show attachment 207919
I would counter a bit higher especially because of the commish.

•••
•••
These domains deleted from my portfolio
Now and I didn't need them any more

If any one interested can register them now

Verse.lt
Omniverse.lt
Multiverse.lt
Metapay.lt
Metapayments.lt

•••
$1799 sounds like a reasonable counter with the idea to settle between 1-1.5k. If it was me I'd sell it for 1k if you get a counter to your counter. I just don't see the suffix "slick" as all that strong. Namebio has literally just one sale with the word "slick" as a suffix, and that's from 2007. Last year I had an offer of 1699 on a domain at SH that I was selling for I think 2499. I just went ahead and accepted the offer. The potential buyer fell off the face of the earth afterwards. You never know how the cookie will crumble.

•••
Recent handreg,

MetaverseSm.art

Screenshot_20220115-043134~2.png

•••
•••
$1799 sounds like a reasonable counter with the idea to settle between 1-1.5k. If it was me I'd sell it for 1k if you get a counter to your counter. I just don't see the suffix "slick" as all that strong. Namebio has literally just one sale with the word "slick" as a suffix, and that's from 2007. Last year I had an offer of 1699 on a domain at SH that I was selling for I think 2499. I just went ahead and accepted the offer. The potential buyer fell off the face of the earth afterwards. You never know how the cookie will crumble.
Sorry, but I don't agree with you. Selling for 1k at Sh will bring you just over $600, before taxes. Regarding 'meta'+ suffix, there are a very limited amount of 'meta' 'metaverse' domains. Just using google for 10 seconds, will show you at least a dozen companies using the keyword 'slick' and which could want to try the 'metaverse' niche: a few tech companies, a recruitment company, bookings and others. By the way, what 'mud', 'freak', 'romance', 'telegraph' and a few tens of other keywords have to do with metaverse? They have still sold for xxxx.

Last edited:
•••

Sent my response to SH, countered with 1.5k.

1642198619615.png

•••
•••
MetaMozaic/com
MetaDistricts/co
DistrictMeta/xyz

•••
metawin.eth bought for 5Ξ ($15569.80) by Skel00

•••
Meta Mibs (COM)
Management Information Base Systems (MIBs)

•••
https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/withings-las-vegas-ces-tcl-sony-b1987015.html

1642265693870.png

I regged bodyscanner.org two years ago. Seems the tech is getting more popular now especially in the health sector so my .org is quite suitable. The company that features in CES offers a full body scanner to create a digital avatar for health management, tracking etc..

I'm not sure how much it could sell but I have it on afternic about $20k & may consider outbounding to this company from CES. I think in the long run it would be worth more than my current BIN if I hold though. The dot com isn't developed. I think it's a 6 figure .com in the next 5 years..

•••
Sorry, but I don't agree with you. Selling for 1k at Sh will bring you just over $600, before taxes. Regarding 'meta'+ suffix, there are a very limited amount of 'meta' 'metaverse' domains. Just using google for 10 seconds, will show you at least a dozen companies using the keyword 'slick' and which could want to try the 'metaverse' niche: a few tech companies, a recruitment company, bookings and others. By the way, what 'mud', 'freak', 'romance', 'telegraph' and a few tens of other keywords have to do with metaverse? They have still sold for xxxx.

Sent my response to SH, countered with 1.5k.

Good point made by boker, there are indeed companies using the word slick as a suffix. Might want to hold out firm at 1.5k if you don't need the sale too bad. If you get 1.5k I think that would be a successful compromise between sale price of 2199 and 500 offer.

•••
https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/withings-las-vegas-ces-tcl-sony-b1987015.html

Show attachment 207989

I regged bodyscanner.org two years ago. Seems the tech is getting more popular now especially in the health sector so my .org is quite suitable. The company that features in CES offers a full body scanner to create a digital avatar for health management, tracking etc..

I'm not sure how much it could sell but I have it on afternic about $20k & may consider outbounding to this company from CES. I think in the long run it would be worth more than my current BIN if I hold though. The dot com isn't developed. I think it's a 6 figure .com in the next 5 years..
MetaScan(.)services
MetaScan(.)site

•••
Intrinsic Verse ( in dawt com)
Intrinsic Metaverse ( in dawt com)

•••
Just got Metairie.xyz

Lol..stil wondering if I should take it as a meta reg or the city in Louisiana.

I've listed it on DAN for min offer of $1,xxx. Let's see how it goes.

•••
Got this name at November 2021

Screenshot_20220117-020651~2.png

•••
Sold!

MVCreators.com - $1,188

Dan.com lander (BIN)
JFYI, it's a live site now, the creative multimedia agency - MV standing for 'Mediaverse'.

•••
Sold!

MVCreators.com - $1,188

Dan.com lander (BIN)
Congratulations,

I have

MVClassified.com
MVScanning.com
MetaXpose.com

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations
I have

MVClassified.com
MVScanning.com
MetaXpose.com
That's not my sale ). Was just looking through some NameBio sales and checking how things were going with the new owners.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back