Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Possibly afternic/godaddy employee s testing waters. Lol
It's more likley other domainers testing the waters.

•••
Just Registered:

MetaVirtualCity.com

MetaverseVirtualCity.com

MetaVirtualRE.com

MetaverseVirtualRE.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

•••
MetaMake.net
MetaModes.com
MetaSoccers.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just registered:

eCoinPayments.com

MetaVirtualStore.com

MetaverseVirtualRealty.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

•••
•••
MetaDevice.co.uk
MetaCanvas.org

•••
•••
Have regged a couple today J4F:
tulip / verse
pronto / verse

•••

The Xbox Metaverse is Here​

•••
I betting on MV, like it was with VR/AR/3D.
Or just Meta or Verse.
Have the same feeling - actually surprised there are still many available 'MV' names of the decent quality, given that this abbreviation is already in occasional use and some sales have been reported.

•••
Have the same feeling - actually surprised there are still many available 'MV' names of the decent quality, given that this abbreviation is already in occasional use and some sales have been reported.
I think everything will change as soon as one of the major players starts using MV in their projects.

•••
I think everything will change as soon as one of the major players starts using MV in their projects.
In such cases, I have an idea to lure big players, even giving them some names.

•••
Just checked with an afternic agent regarding my price requests there. Highest offer was $150, other ones $xx so nothing serious, for now..

•••
•••
.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
EABA97A1-8005-4F65-96C4-F7D916A59A95.jpeg

MetaBroadcasts (.com)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I agree. MV is excellent initials for MetaVerse but MVRS is a great abbreviation.
With "M V" you can easily pronounce the abbreviation, think about something like "VR" Technology where you are not obliged to say "Virtual Technology", but just "V R" technology is enough.

With "MVRS" you can't do that, it's an abbreviation useful only when you write but not when you speak.

"MV" is more convenient than MVRS ond any other 3+ letters metaverse abbreviation IMO.

•••
MV

Market Value
Motor Vehicle
Music Video
Maldives
Martha's Vinyard
Motor Vessel

And many more, no potential confusion there! :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back