IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no idea who this powers guy that calling me names here but it's affecting this amazing thread.
He said bye but he keeps coming back.
Can someone take care of that?

Where is the next sale??

•••
•••
metathere.com
metalaughs.com
metalaugh.com
metapitch.org
metashop.health
metaexpected.com
metashop.ie
metagiggle.com

Last edited:
•••
Once I offered to the great scientist, the father of machine learning Geoffrey Hinton, who at that time was working on the Brain project in Google, to buy my name brain.ai . And he called me a parasite. So, you are all parasites who want to cash in on the Metaverse!
Brain.ai sold for 7200$ at sedo in 2017.
Great sale. We hope meta and metaverse will help domainers make more profit. I think everyone here deserve that. For putting effort, time, research, money to create brand and value for the end user and for the web community. So good luck to everyone.
IMG_20211021_192914.jpg

•••
I was the first in the world in 2011 to start massively developing .ai for AI. Three years after that, no one ran into it, and only then gradually they began to recognize this zone.

•••
In regards to the Facebook Topic on metaverse and recent name change announcement

We have already pointed out

Meta.com forwards to .org (Facebook)

I just now realized that

Meta.ai also Forwards to .org (Facebook)

That now makes 3 EMD META .extension by FB

EDIT::
Also have a LOOK... I swear just yesterday:xf.eek: Meta.com forwarded to .org now it does not!! It's not!
@equity78 did it not?
Edit: still working for others so maybe it's just not resolving on my end for whatever reason.

Yes it did, I wrote about it over a week ago https://tldinvestors.com/2021/10/meta.html

•••
Are you that guy that snapped up all the meta.anythings? If so, great foresight!

I have none meta.* , unfortunately. There's a lot metaverse.* .

•••
•••
I even have hairstyles that I call Metaverse. And I have a name metaverse.hair in store for them.

•••
•••
Got metaverses.ie

Don't like the plural but might come in useful

•••
Since most if not all of the meta+kw and metaverse+kw are regged, I'm looking for bargain buys in the aftermarket < $1K. If anyone is willing to share what they bought, would love to know.

I'll start, I purchased for $275: meta/b/a/n/d/s ./com
Thinking of developing into where all musicians/bands come together in the metaverse, have concerts in the metaverse like what's going on with Fortnite.

•••
Anyone here own MetaMall.com ?

•••
Last edited:
•••
picked up.

Meta. /// Canna dot net
Meta. /// Cana in king

•••
Someone dropped it back in February and picked it up.
Why? Did it sell?
No I was just wondering because it wasn’t resolving. Figured it would be for sale . Was checking what the asking price might be or if it had been purchased because I have the .co

•••
coming back to the topic...I finger regged >>> metapussies(dot).com

jk

•••
I found that meta.physio is available to hand reg but only for physiotherapist.
The Registration requirements: Must meet criteria specified by the World Confederation for Physical Therapy.

Those in the physio/physical therapy community have a domain just for their practice. The .PHYSIO domain is a way to invoke trust in current and potential clients and to create a professional community online.

•••

Oneverse
dot net
BackMeta dot com
Gramverse dot com
Immeverse dot com
Metricsverse dot com
DayMetaverse dot com
SweetMetaverse dot com

•••
MetaAuction.com sold today for $2188.

Not sure if it’s been posted here yet. Too many completely unnecessary posts to wade through to check.

•••
•••

Not sure if it’s been posted here yet. Too many completely unnecessary posts to wade through to check.
There are a few more good deals over there buy domains.

MetaAnalyst.com $2188
MetaConcepts.com $2288
MetaSites.com $2288

•••
There are a few more good deals over there buy domains.

MetaAnalyst.com $2188
MetaConcepts.com $2288
MetaSites.com $2288

There are still many good .coms available in that price range between BD & HD.

•••

I think that's a good investment. 👍

•••
TekMetaverse dot com
TecMetaverse dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back