IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold in May 2022
MENtaverse .com for 800$ 🤗
Let's if MENtaverse .xyz i will sell higher , not for sell under 5 figures minimum 😋

Last edited:
•••
I sold in May 2022
MENtaverse .com for 800$ 🤗
Let's if MENtaverse .xyz i will sell higher , not for sell under 5 figures minimum 😋
Have you ever seen an xyz sell higher than the same keyword dot com? Of course it's possible if a dot com is under sold, but I've never seen this happen personally and would never count in any non-dot-com selling higher than the equivalent dot-com

•••
Have you ever seen an xyz sell higher than the same keyword dot com? Of course it's possible if a dot com is under sold, but I've never seen this happen personally and would never count in any non-dot-com selling higher than the equivalent dot-com
I think are few examples and & where .com not under sold price but .xyz sold higher at least on Swetha sales + my sale of .com is under sold so in this case i think and will be higher than .com the .xyz version of mentaverse

•••
•••
•••
M e t a w e r s a l (dot) com

•••
I think are few examples and & where .com not under sold price but .xyz sold higher at least on Swetha sales + my sale of .com is under sold so in this case i think and will be higher than .com the .xyz version of mentaverse
I think you were lucky to sell MENtaverse .com for $800. Don't push your luck.

•••
I think you were lucky to sell MENtaverse .com for $800. Don't push your luck.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Well only because i can .xyz version is 28888 $ forever :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Metavax .co

Last edited:
•••
mutaverse dot com sold on gd auction for 2k. not an end user sale i guess

Last edited:
•••
Anyone think sales are slowing down too much? I'm talking about a sectoral slowdown

•••
Anyone think sales are slowing down too much? I'm talking about a sectoral slowdown
Sold one meta* .com last week for EUR 2,488 in 3 installments at DAN. Buyer got great value; my pricing was a bit on the low side for this domain. Nevertheless, this was meta* number 5.

•••
Sold one meta* .com last week for EUR 2,488 in 3 installments at DAN. Buyer got great value; my pricing was a bit on the low side for this domain. Nevertheless, this was meta* number 5.

Thanks very much , maybe slowdown for me only 😁

•••

Meta is reportedly scaling back plans for its AR glasses, pivoting away from marketing Portal as a consumer device​

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/meta-reportedly-scaling-back-plans-194439621.html

Meta is scaling back its plans for its augmented reality (AR) glasses and is pivoting its Portal smart display device away from the consumer market, according to a new report from The Information....
... The report comes as it was recently revealed that Meta is also canceling the first version of its planned smartwatch with a camera, as first reported by Bloomberg. Meta had reportedly planned to release the smartwatch next year.

While not directly related to the Metaverse, this is showing a lot of negativity from Meta. A week ago or so, Zuckerberg said not to expect any profits on the Metaverse stuff for 5 to 10 years.

Even though I hope to make some nice money from my 250 or so "meta" names, this kind of stuff only hurts and cools off the market. I've already made back all my "meta" name costs, so if it were to end tomorrow, it wouldn't hurt. But I am still hoping to pull in some nice profits over the next year or so.

•••
Metaverses.st ( Metaverse Streaming Service )

Last edited:
•••
•••
metanverse for $329?

wait until metaverse has become daily usage, in 3 years.
you would get a lot more for that domain.
Or better: you would get A LOT more for a somehow developed domain.

•••
Sold a few meta names for $888 USD each.

Just 30 more left...

My final Meta list:

Metabank.fi
Metatusk.com
Metapayments.ac
Metarty.com
Metalizes.xyz
Metadvt.com
Metapayment.ac
Metahubble.com
Metalizes.com
Metal.st
Metasettlers.com
Metasqft.com
Metafo.net
Metais.co
Metastak.com
Metamorphe.net
Metapaywall.com
Metavatars.one
Metaxu.co
METASETTLEMENTS.COM
Metasettler.com
Metapurse.one
Metads.co
Metany.co
Metaverses.st
Metaavatars.st
Metaloaf.com
Metatta.com
Metabook.app
Metavatars.me

Last edited:
•••
•••
Care to tell us the names ?

I dont want disclose all the names ...not fair for the buyers.

For the benefit of the namepros members ...one such name is Metastays ..
metastays.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
👀💎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-210229.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-210229.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 149
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back