IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received new offer at Dan.
And? Reject Accept or Counter? These I got an offers are weird to me. We all get offers. Have you responded?

•••
And? Reject Accept or Counter? These I got an offers are weird to me. We all get offers. Have you responded?
A recent offer was for a name I had registered 4 days before. It was for $500K.
Much to my surprise it did not complete.

•••
Counter, I will post name later, if the sale takes place.

•••
Counter, I will post name later, if the sale takes place.
How much you countered with, if you don't mind sharing...

•••
A recent offer was for a name I had registered 4 days before. It was for $500K.
Much to my surprise it did not complete.
Lolz yeah it takes all kinds sometimes before the real buyer. There are definitely some “trolling” type offers.

•••
Similar trolls have been "bought" from me several times auctions.ai for a million euros. As a result, I had to drop the option BIN for that name.

•••
•••
How much you countered with, if you don't mind sharing...
All I can say now, potential buyer is dev project with the same name in other extension.

•••
Here's a bit of a weird sale. When Facebook became Meta they talked about the Oculus being renamed the Quest. So I bought a few names with the prefix "MQ" for third party sales of "MQ" related stuff. It was a long shot, but what the heck. So today I got a $500 offer for M/Q/A/C/C/E/S/S/O/R/I/E/S/./C/O/M and I accepted it. So, $500 sale on a "meta quest" name. Although the buyer might not be buying it for that reason. ☺️.

2022-06-02 06_09_31-Dashboard _ Dan.com.png

•••
Here's a bit of a weird sale. When Facebook became Meta they talked about the Oculus being renamed the Quest. So I bought a few names with the prefix "MQ" for third party sales of "MQ" related stuff. It was a long shot, but what the heck. So today I got a $500 offer for M/Q/A/C/C/E/S/S/O/R/I/E/S/./C/O/M and I accepted it. So, $500 sale on a "meta quest" name. Although the buyer might not be buying it for that reason. ☺️.

Show attachment 216997
.MQ may offer potential?

•••
•••
.MQ may offer potential?
Maybe, but pricing is "Starting @ 209.99 USD / yr
+ application fee 29.95 USD", so it's not something I think will be popular.

•••
Some coms starting with Verse inspired by the recent Verse + Keyword sale:

Verse + Ultra
Verse + Scale
Verse + Privacy
Verse + Genesis
Verse + Pixel

•••
•••
Maybe, but pricing is "Starting @ 209.99 USD / yr
+ application fee 29.95 USD", so it's not something I think will be popular.
I can get 85 euro so not over excessive for a small punt. :xf.smile:

I bought MetaQuest.MQ last year

•••
Hand reg .org
Hold time: 4 month.
Sold several weeks ago.

•••
•••
.org/.xyz
Is it really necessary to post a giant image of a colored background and the name every time you list a name ? Its not like you are doing any artwork on them, just a big colored block with the name.

If you are going to post a lot of these, it's going to get annoying.

Last edited:
•••
Is it really necessary to post a giant image of a colored background and the name every time you list a name ? Its not like you are doing any artwork on them, just a big colored block with the name.

If you are going to post a lot of these, it's going to get annoying.
All names that I posted here, it's repost from my twitter acc with picture, so that domains are not indexed in Google. You can use dislike button, if you want.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Metaali/com sold $1279

Metaverseblockchain/com sold $2510

Namebio

•••
Metaali/com sold $1279

Metaverseblockchain/com sold $2510

Namebio
Metaali is a persons name, so it *might not* be "meta".

Last edited:
•••
I bought a bunch of "Metasphere" domains in the past because that could be a thing. Then I was thinking the "mverse" abbreviation of Metaverse is a little popular, so I got some Msphere.

Msphere.org
Msphere.us
Msphere.design
Msphere.one
Msphere.games
Msphere.link
Msphere.info
Msphere.click
Msphere.site
Msphere.store
Msphere.space
Msphere.blog
Msphere.quest
Msphere.club
Msphere.live
Msphere.me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back