IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
p7S0pwh.jpg

•••
Should be double "r" Correct is Preferred. Was it typo?

How many views your meta domains getting?
Yes, typo. Views on SH are generally comparable with or slightly higher than other new listings I've had. Probably due to popularity of Meta keyword. The others - all I have is DAN stats and you won't get much type in traffic on those names. I like the ICO and Certification ones the most. The cert one looks good for any businesses looking to do certs in the field. No offers yet but looking for long term hold on both.

•••
Many nft projects are using Meta+keywords right now.

•••
I’m not invested in NFT’s, outside BAYC are people making huge amounts of money on them?

Last edited:
•••
I’m not invested in NFT’s, outside BAYC are people making huge amounts of money on them?

Harder now but if you are good at flipping and got enough liquidity the answer is yes.

•••
Harder now but if you are good at flipping and got enough liquidity the answer is yes.
I guess that’s the same for anything.

I have been tempted, but spending a few thousand on a jpg, I’d probably find it hard to sleep at night, especially if it ends up being worthless, it seems a bit like gambling.

Although same can be said for domains (being like gambling), i think investing in domains is more calculated.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
It will help if you mint (gambling) some rare nft.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The owner replied to the interested party Via an NFT.

Brilliant!

7C46E6E2-3045-441A-9352-095134D73405.png

•••
•••
•••
MetaverseEdge.com
Metaversecircle.com

•••
MetaNFTsArt com
NFTMeta dot ca
NFTMeta dot life
NFTMeta dot tech
NFTMeta dot shop
NFTMeta dot fun
NFTMeta dot site

•••
•••
•••
TheMetaverse.world sold
2260$
10/12/2021
Sav.com

--------------------

Not my sale

Last edited:
•••
What BIN would you put on my UnicornMetaverse (in king)?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was planning to reg this, but then change my mind. Best of luck..
FYI It is available on Sedo auctions till 12/18. Thanks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back