Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That name is not equal to meta's meaning in the metaverse.

Fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What about 🤠

META STUDIO.jpg

•••
But may keep this particular niche bubbling over a bit longer!

This niche dont need an wholesale sale to make it bubbling.

•••
Registered HapticX and its variations, all in .com a few years back. The haptic thread here is inactive at the moment, maybe because the hype didn't happen when some people expected it to happen.

But some tech aren't quite standalone. They need some other tech to happen to bring about a need for supporting technologies just like how the metaverse will bring about a new need for haptics, avatars, nfts etc.

I had to reprice all the names I have in my portfolio that I felt would find uses in the metaverse (both meta and non-meta keywords) when the first set of sales happened some months back. I like the names I have in this space, though they are very few.
I own hapticmassage in king.. precisely after seeing what those tesla suit guys are doing.. maybe 2025!

•••
What a great thread. I picked up Vivid Metaverse (.com) a couple of weeks ago which I was going to use for myself. I received an offer from a broker for it which made me think if I should sell, but the amount didn't really cover the work I had already put in. Just wondered if anyone has an opinion if it is one worth holding?

Also, the offer I received tempted me into picking up a few more. I went on a bit of a 'horror' theme to begin. Hoping someone makes a blockbuster movie or game and needs the name. Ha.

violent metaverse (.com)
savage metaverse (.com)
cruel metaverse (.com)
vacant metaverse (.com)
stormy metaverse (.com)
raging metaverse (.com)
voyaverse (.com) (travel / voyage)

Last edited:
•••
Agreed with latter. I think it's a crap name.
I don't think so. E can mean Education (EducationMetaverse). This is just 1 of many branding possibilities.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Fellow Domainers,

I have Meta/Diver dot net and Meta/Reverb dot com available for sale.

•••

fresh registartion:

MeleeVerse dot com​

MeleeMetaverse dot com​

•••
Amount of offers and inquiries is getting bigger by the day .

Funny that many are masked

•••
I was asked metaverse dot basketball several times. Twice I answered $ 20,000, and then I could not bear it and answered $ 100,000.

•••
Received a $500 offer today and countered with $25,000 - this was rejected.
Not sure if it's a domain investor or an end-user. But if the buyer comes back it's likely the latter.
This is a Meta + widely used dictionary word domain btw.

500to25000.jpg

•••
I thought of the domain name ThyMetaverse.com yesterday and checked it at ICANN Whois which showed to be available, but when I went back to register it today it had already been taken and put under privacy.

Now I know who the biggest thieves of my ideas have been all along.

Nevertheless I registered:

ThyMeta.com

•••
I thought of the domain name ThyMetaverse.com yesterday and checked it at ICANN Whois which showed to be available, but when I went back to register it today it had already been taken and put under privacy.

Now I know who the biggest thieves of my ideas have been all along.

Nevertheless I registered:

ThyMeta.com
Damn. I thought they were one of the few trustworthy sites.

•••
•••

METATOOL.IO last sold for $1,883 on 2021-11-18 at Dynadot​

(not mine- Namebio)

•••
the fever continues..

MultiverseGaming.xyz

•••
just registered:

MetaverseTechStore.com

MetaverseTerminology.com

MetaverseHighrise.com

MetaverseEpayments.com

ShopAtMetaverse.com

HapticsCompany.com

HapticsSuperStore.com

AlmightyVerse.com

TerrestrialVerse.com

ImmersiveFittingRoom.com

All Rights Reserved. ©

Last edited:
•••
best domain in the whole universe....

metavyrs.com

:xf.love:

Ain't that even better than that st*pid 'verse' counterpart...?

Mine is shorter :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
best domain in the whole universe....

metavyrs.com

:xf.love:

Ain't that even better than that st*pid 'verse' counterpart...?

Mine is shorter :xf.wink:
You have brought up a good point,

That is whether to go with a shorter domain name or one that has all the right keywords but happens to be a little longer.

In my opinion companies should go with the shortest domain name possible as thier brand that still makes sense and that is easy to spell and pronounce,

But smart CEOs should also get as many domains as possible that relate to thier business and that describe their products and services precisely and perfectly even if those domains are a little bit longer.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You have brought up a good point,

That is whether to go with a shorter domain name or one that has all the right keywords but happens to be a little longer.

In my opinion companies should go with the shortest domain name possible as thier brand that still makes sense and that is easy to spell and pronounce,

But smart CEOs should also get as many domains as possible that relate to thier business and that describe their products and services precisely and perfectly even if those domains are a little bit longer.

IMO

It really depends on the purpose

U got short names as brand names, nice and catchy and you got names that are EMD's that can be either brand names or drive traffic and give credibility.

•••
It really depends on the purpose

U got short names as brand names, nice and catchy and you got names that are EMD's that can be either brand names or drive traffic and give credibility.

And about that

This is not enough to spend a lot of money so they go and search why should we spend TONS of money on it and i gave some of the reasons up there.
This is why some purchases are just stupid and wont last the next waves.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back