IT.COM

domain MedicareCenter.net Plss appraise or hint me something

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MR Harrist

Established Member
Impact
a few month a go I buy the domain, MedicareCenter.net, it's EMD domain, but I am curious about what you think, since the domain are not com!

how about the price range, is it to much if I ask $600, or 1k, is that reasonable?
I really appreciate if you can give some insight about anything, or which industry to do outbound,
I do outbound but the result are not quite good :xf.grin: so I need some advices

Thanks guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The results are never quite good with .NET names.
Here's a small advice:

When going for actively outbound, stick with .COM instead of going with .NET.
Sometimes, .org works well too for outbound.

Regarding this name, .COM of this one is used as a lead generation page.
.NET version of the same, considering that some appraisal sites are valuing it at low xxx, I would say it as a reg fee name.
You may try harder and follow up. If there are good results on this one, do share!

•••
You can ask for 1k , based on similar sales:
familyhealthcenter.net $888
healthwellnesscenter.net $500
animalmedicalcenter.net $1,088
However, I don't like .net and find it try to sell them.
I would ask for mid - high xxx$.

•••
Ok, so here is the challenge - I sell healthcare related domains and have many health and benefit customers. So, I know the space a little better than other vertices in terms of "need"

Now at first glance Medicare is a good key as is Center - here is the problem. Who is making $ at the medicare center?

Are you targeting insurance sales people that would target medicare supplemental sales or doctors/clinics that accept medicare patients?

That would make a gig difference as the sales people make "no" commission on Medicare Policies but the clinics and providers on the other hand!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back