IT.COM

.me .me domains with rich German keywords, worth registration?

NameSilo
Watch
I was wondering if it is beneficial to register .me extension for German keywords?
what is the ROI in terms of selling such domains?
Any one having some experience on this one?

Please give your views. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I would stay away. Because that tld (.me) is not matching the language (German).
.me goes well with short English verbs.

•••
Personally, I would stay away. Because that tld (.me) is not matching the language (German).
.me goes well with short English verbs.

Tats what i was also thinking,since i saw many german , keyword rick domains which have been registered for other extensions but not .me
Also german keywords work best with .de and .com , didn't notice any considerable sale of (.me) in past months.

•••
.me is very fickle as the only real sales of note are single word non plural no ess or s on the end . German in my opinion is a long shot. Unless development is what you have in mind ? Even then - if i were to buy .me it would be LLL.me or single word product or service (In English)...

Plumber,car, house and so on ..Houses and cars and other killer keyword plural may be exception.

•••
.me is very fickle as the only real sales of note are single word non plural no ess or s on the end .

what is your opinion about the verbs...means keywords ending with 'ing' , 'ed' like pushing.me , pushed .me and so on...
pushing.me was sold for 1,496 $ last month!

•••
I believe dot me will be more recognized and popular with ICANN releasing thousands of tlds within the next few years. I saw recently Consulte dot me Consult me in Spanish was sold for 6000 dollars so I have noticed many Portuguese and Spanish people are buying dot me names. Dot me goes very well with Portuguese and Spanish names.

•••
Wait for .mich extension to become available :)
For example DuHast.mich

•••
I was wondering if it is beneficial to register .me extension for German keywords?
what is the ROI in terms of selling such domains?
Any one having some experience on this one?

Please give your views. :)

Better you buy just for English not the others,

•••
It is hard to difine if it is bad or good.

There are always good .me domain name cases.

•••
Yeah, German keywords are quite confusing. It seems to be a very long shot registering them for .me extension!

I did lot of search on google and also took a look at past sales and found that there are almost negligible german domains with .me extension.

But the domain i was thinking of registering is a single word, very high exact searches, .com , .org ,.net are having active websites.
It has been pre-registered for all the new TLDs also! Only .me and .xxx are the extensions which are available among the TLDs. :O

So it was quite tempting to register this one,but i'm afraid if its hardly worth anything with .me!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back