Dynadot

MCCAIN'S VP CHOICE: Sarah Palin

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Would like to know your opinion on this choice.

Do you think it was a smart, wise, bold, stupid or don't give a damn choice?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didn't Tina Fey do an amazing job imitating Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live?! :lol:

•••
GF said:
Didn't Tina Fey do an amazing job imitating Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live?! :lol:
That was funny -- she got it perfectly. :tu:

•••
Age?

Come on folks, get real!

Anyone who has any clue about how Washington works knows full well that the President alone does not have absolute power so give the "age issues" a break and talk about things that really matter to the American Economy, thanks.

briman1970 said:
It's a fantasy, but an interesting question nonetheless. I'd choose McCain/Biden because statistically there is a fairly strong chance McCain will die before his first term is over. If that happened, Biden would be capable of picking up the pieces (and cleaning up the mess left behind).

I still wouldn't take a chance on Palin, because Obama could possibly die in office too. After all, there is still a fair amount of racism in this country. :(

•••
I think McCain's health is very important, if he's not well, then you're really voting for the vice president to run the country. Here's a little clip on people trying to get a hold of his medical history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvesa49zSIM

Here's a link to the Tina Fay appearance, it was pretty funny.

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL. The funny thing is now people are making spoof videos to trick people up from seeing the actual video; that speaks for the accuracy of the skit.

Edit: They have been shutting this down as fast as they can put them up. Here's the direct link to NBC to watch it:

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/

Last edited:
•••
Abstracts.tv said:
I agree with you 100% about hunters, and hunting. I don't know how someone could get any personal enjoyment out of killing a beautiful dear, elk, moose, or any other animal. However, a lot of my friends do hunt. That is their personal choice. I really can't buy the theory that they hunt for the meat! All my friends are always giving it away! It is my personal choice not to hunt. We are still friends, to each their own.
I feel the same with Sarah. I wouldn't want a moose killing wife, but that doesn't mean I will hold it against Sarah Palin for hunting.
I feel the same about guns in general. I don't have any need for one. I feel a lot less people would be dead, if there weren't so many guns readily available.
Like I said, many of my friends wouldn't be able to hunt, if they didn't have guns. That is a whole other issue. I am sure there are many members here who support owning guns. Once again, their personal choice, none of my business.

Frank
Frank

Actually, hunting is the only reason we still have wildlife conservation in the USA. It has been covered numerous times in publications like Time, National Geographic, and on the discovery channel. The hunters of this country provide over 90% of the revenue for state parks, conservation areas, and wildlife rehabilitation and population control through their license fees, equipment taxes, and even by private donation. Most hunters truly do have a true respect for wildlife. Also, many species of wildlife that are hunted are not only secure today but, in many instances, are far more numerous than they were before the turn of this century. Efforts by hunters have increased the populations of many kinds of wildlife to record numbers and have returned many species to parts of the country that had been stripped of native wildlife by commercial exploitation and unchecked development. I know many hunters, and although I myself am not one, I can safely say that they all respect our wildlife and our land much more than most non hunters do... if that makes any sense. lol. But it's true....... :sick:

•••
And each man kills the thing he loves...
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword - or a 12 gauge shotgun
(The Valkyries)

I paraphrase...

•••
She is Hot!

Good move? I am not convinced of that yet

Condo Rice from a political stand point, would have been a great choice, and she could run the US if needed, no problem at all.

I think Niki Haley will be the first women president.

•••
I think Niki Haley will be the first women president.
I did say Sarah was hot, for sure, minus the Keebler elf granny glasses she is a hottie. I wouldn’t vote her in as a President, or any other woman for that matter, we as a country are not ready to take that step yet in my opinion, I myself am still trying to rationalize with gay marriage and transvestite stuff, I have never thought much of Hilliary as far as looks go, she doesn’t do anything for me. I am waiting for a good flaming now LOL

•••
•••
•••
Hillary didnt look bad the first Bill term

•••
2afab08e926d93b82274f9920d523bbb.jpg

•••
Hillary didnt look bad the first Bill term

She looked much better back then, But i think when bill got with monica and all that transpired, It may have turnt her out.

•••
First, another dumb meme. Never heard anybody call her a slut. Dumb but not slut. I think she was faithful. Husband left for months at a time to hang out with his dogs, so I think he wanted to escape tho.

GILSAN said:
As you've noticed I'm extremely biased towards the media :( because of their bias in favor of Obama against both Hillary (my favorite) and McCain. The media needs to be taught a good lesson in democracy again. :kickass:

GILSAN said:
Like I said before my favorite was Hillary, but the media succeded in putting her out of the race. :(.

GILSAN said:
Lets get some facts straight. First of all in the past 3-4 months I've been the strongest critic here at NamePros of the biased US media. First they were biased against Hillary (my favorite) now they are even more biased against McCain. Totally unfair and undemocratic in my opinion. :td:

Let's not say mean things about Hillary, it will set Gilsan off. He has a crush on her.

main-qimg-1c0dea58649969a57ac56434bc9ca8c7-c

and Sarah paints up well

rs_1024x759-140916093004-1024-sarah-palin-no-makeup.ls.91614.jpg

Some of the appeal I think was some Hot For Teacher fantasy

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hillary Clinton born in 1947
Sarah Palin born in 1964

17 year difference, so a bit unfair to compare. Both women are attractive, but Palin is definitely a little more appealing...

•••
Hillary when she was trying to look like Jenifer Flowers

politifact-photos-98477.jpg

•••
When she dated Wolfman Jack or Grizzly Adams

Bill-And-Hillary-Clinton-Students.jpg

tumblr_m9wrtbajPg1qd3i5fo3_500.jpg

e99c17157a0e7e8d599507524a811e89.jpg

dan-haggerty-dead.jpg

Last edited:
•••
main-qimg-1c0dea58649969a57ac56434bc9ca8c7-c

Damndest thing i have ever seen, Hillary looks like Dave Murray of Iron Maiden , Both pics about the same age, Helluva resemblance. No offense to Dave , Dave ROCKS!

23fb642b59bdb6c77bad21d6ee73bd52 (1).jpg

•••
When she dated Wolfman Jack or Grizzly Adams

Bill-And-Hillary-Clinton-Students.jpg

tumblr_m9wrtbajPg1qd3i5fo3_500.jpg

e99c17157a0e7e8d599507524a811e89.jpg

dan-haggerty-dead.jpg

I could see Grizzly Adams knocking a dent in it, Grizzly was out there in the middle of no where, I can't see Wolfman Jack fiddlin with it, Wolf had all the babes

•••
I could see Grizzly Adams knocking a dent in it, Grizzly was out there in the middle of no where, I can't see Wolfman Jack fiddlin with it, Wolf had all the babes

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back