NameSilo

status-resolved Maxmium amount for site offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

Sorry, I just seen a PM about my post being edited to have a maximum amount in it, I didnt know I had to include that.

It was set at $49 for some reason?

I have changed it to $1000, is there a reason for a maximum within the post text?
If I seen a good site Id pay more money.. setting it at $49 is putting off a lot of potential sales..

Not trying to be rude but I am looking to buy good sites and I dont think Id get any at $49

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

The reason is because a budget range must be specified. You set your budget to "above $1" and the next increment is "above $49" (which you chose not to select, indicating that your budget probably does not exceed $49). When you set "above $1" the only other information we know is that your budget likely does not exceed $49, because otherwise you could have selected a higher option. It's unexpected for someone to select the bottom of their budget for that option which is what I think caused the confusion.

Here is the rule on budgets:
  • Rule 6.7.2. Specify an exact figure or numerical range of budget per item (e.g., domain name in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX,XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Hope that helps,

•••
Thanks Eric.

I just set above $1 because I would also buy sites at any rate if they would make a monthly profit :)

But now I understand, thanks for the reply Eric

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back