Dynadot

status-resolved Possible Glitch In The System?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Recently NamePros changed the business membership package from 10 maximum sales threads at a time, to 6.

This morning, I had my 6 sales threads running and I decided to close one to make room for another. I closed one, created a new one, and had 6 again.

I then reopened the thread I had closed and discovered that it let me. I then had 7 threads running. Seems a glitch. The system won't let you create a 7th sales thread, but it will let you re-open closed sales threads beyond 6.

Interesting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it's a known bug, but it should be limited to 7 (It shouldn't allow you to open 8 or more). Please let us know if it does allow you to open more than 7 in which case we'll have to assign a higher priority to fixing it.

However, please keep in mind it would be a rule violation to have more than the allotted 6 (Other than in this instance or briefly testing it to report it to us). In all other instances, members would receive an infraction and could have their marketplace access revoked if they intentionally abused the bug.

Hope that helps,

•••
Yes, it's a known bug, but it should be limited to 7 (It shouldn't allow you to open 8 or more). Please let us know if it does allow you to open more than 7 in which case we'll have to assign a higher priority to fixing it.

However, please keep in mind it would be a rule violation to have more than the allotted 6 (Other than in this instance or briefly testing it to report it to us). In all other instances, members would receive an infraction and could have their marketplace access revoked if they intentionally abused the bug.

Hope that helps,
Thanks Eric! It went to 8...probably should have a look at that.

•••
Bumping this because I think it's been fixed for a while now. I also just deployed a fix for a related bug Can you confirm, @Eric Lyon? FOR-506

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back