Domain Empire

Making money with my domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have some domains that I just setup and built on wordpress. I would like to know the best way to drive traffic to make money from PPC, CPC, and CPM and what are some of the best programs out there to get on to maximize my earning potential with my site

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all you have to check best keyword with good traffic related to your domain name, after that write content with good density of targeted keyword. Now, start link building on forums, blogs, link exchange, social bookmarking, RSS feed submission. You have to do this things for 3 to 6 months. When you have good traffic like 500 visitors per day, you can apply to adsense or CJ. This way you can earn maximum.

•••
Hi,
I am doing job on PPC websites and I have received money through Alertpay account from these websites.You can add these website on your blog to earn money .You register on these websites after registration you give affiliation to others and earn money without work.

care to explain ? Alertpay is a online payment system and not ppc or cpa system.

•••
I think only GPT and PTC sites use Alertpay at the moment. Other sites use Paypal or checks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back