Dynadot

sales Making Money From Selling Domains - Part 1

NameSilo
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
So you’ve been looking despondently at your domain portfolio and wondering how to make any money from it. To date, you’ve done a few sales but generally speaking there’s nothing really exciting in the pipeline. So let’s take a look at a few things you can do to get some activity happening. Read more...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you, this was really useful! Looking forward to Part 2

•••
So you’ve been looking despondently at your domain portfolio and wondering how to make any money from it. To date, you’ve done a few sales but generally speaking there’s nothing really exciting in the pipeline. So let’s take a look at a few things you can do to get some activity happening. Read more...

Everyone can learn from this article, fantastic info and taught me some new things i've never considered before.

Thank you OP!

•••
Everyone can learn from this article, fantastic info and taught me some new things i've never considered before.

Thank you OP!
Me pleasure and thank you for your kind words.

•••
Fascinating article, thanks for the insights.
Just one Q from a newbie:
What are stock domains?

•••
Stock domains are one of the 4 primary business models that domain investors can apply to their portfolio. They are typically two or more keyword domains that sell for around $1000. The other business models are development, traffic domains, high value domains.

I hope that helps :)

•••
.. and he doesn't even know your domains ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back