IT.COM

domain makeplays.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jake Malone

Impact
The phrase is used in nearly every major US sport by athletes, coaches, analysts, broadcasters, and fans. It's also used e-sports / competitive gaming by the same types of people.

Markets: Sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, ESPN, SportsIllustrated, etc.), e-sports / competitive gaming, athletic gear, etc.
Traffic: Unclear, it has been parked for a long time with no traffic information available.
Revenue: N/A
Previous owners: 0

Additional info:
The domain has only ever had 1 owner, and it has been parked/unused for several years.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Age helps but just as a name, I don't see much value. What is the business model / buyer for this name? What is the niche? Seems too generic. Does it get any traffic?

•••
Seems like something you would see being used in a marketing campaign for someone like Adidas, Nike, Under Armour etc. I could definitely see this fitting into the soccer niche, for brands like Adidas or Nike specifically. Mainly because in soccer, there are certain boots for defenders/midfielders/strikers that have their own unique characteristics ex. Lightness, control, flex, pitch feel etc. So a domain like this fits very well into that niche because players want to feel like their boots help them perform better and "make plays".

Outbound to some of the brands I've listed, there may be some interest in your domain name if you price it correctly at about $2500k-$5k. Call to action domain names like this are really on the rise.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back