Domain Empire

.mobi Make sure you shore up your gaming .mobi's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
From an article in the Newyorker written about Will Wright (creator of SIMS)....

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/061106fa_fact

In the quote below and EA (Electronic Arts) executive is talking about games on cell phones.

"During our conversation, Probst seemed most enthusiastic about the market for casual games, especially games for cell phones, which earned E.A. more than a hundred million dollars last year. “Think about what happens when three billion Chinese people have cell phones,” he said at one point. But how do you convince a casual gamer, who is just looking for distraction, to play a game that is about evolution, city building, conquest, and interstellar travel? I asked Probst about this, and he said, “You tell people it’s a Will Wright game.”

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's turning into a very bankable market. In the coming years more and more games will be made and made to be more engaging and just fun to play. Then with technology and designs getting better, it's just a matter of time before we get little PS3's on Acid in our Cells.

•••
I agree with him, live gaming is going to be massive, which is why i bought the .mobi.
Compatibillity and bandwidth are two of the main current drawbacks for gaming on mobile devices, but things are moving rapidly forward.

•••
•••
This is what i have been saying all along. Video games on mobile phones are ripe for an explosion. Processors have come far enough and programing itself has alot of tricks up its sleeve. These are my videogame mobi names.

FreeVideoGame.mobi
FreeFlashGames.mobi
FreeFlashGame.mobi
AdultflashGames.mobi
AdultFlashGame.com

This is a link to a thread I posted a while back, it has a link to video footage of flash games on Cellphones.
http://www.namepros.com/dot-mobi/250835-flash-phones-talk-about-enhancing-mobi.html

Initially when I asked opinions about my game .mobis response was mediocre. LOL. I had made an offer on flashgames.mobi, apparently the high offer a week ago (I check in) was $3.6k, way more than I have to offer. IMO its worth way more than that, eventually games will be downloaded as often as ringtones. Seller said he would let it go for XX,xxx range. Mostly everyone kept telling me flash sucks on cellphones- the main thing people dont realize- you aren't going to stream the game from the internet the way your pc does. You are going to download it like a ringtone. If you read the article I posted in my thread, it explains that flash is going to be inbedded within each application. Not streaming from the net. Not yet anyway.

I also have:

TextVideoGames.com
SMSVideoGames.com

They already get type- ins.

Last edited:
•••
I, too, believe wireless gaming will be huge so I reg'd:

3mog.mobi
freemmmog.mobi
freemmorpg.mobi
freerpg.mobi
mmmog.mobi
mobilemmorpg.mobi
mobilerpg.mobi
onlinemmorpg.mobi
onlinerpg.mobi
wirelessgaming.mobi
wirelessmmog.mobi
wirelessmmorpg.mobi

•••
•••
Today, I got another one RacingGame.mobi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back