NameSilo

Make money with .info

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by cooljub, Nov 11, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. cooljub

cooljub Established Member

In a moment of madness I bought a .info

It is “wrestlers”

Other than watching Big Daddy v Giant Haystacks in town when I was eleven years old, I have very little knowledge of wrestling.

I’d like to hold it.. it’s a great keyword (y)

Could I develop it? What would be the simplest way?

Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. loreofflight

loreofflight New Member

Long time webmaster here, I see a lot of people just registering domains and making money on a spread but rarely building it out. I would develop it. Maybe a leaderboard of wrestlers?

3. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Established Member

I would develop the domain with a site, and then monetize /make money from the site and then flip it in 2 years.

You could even keep it for 5 years where you would have earned more money from it than just 2 years.

4. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I worked a wrestling business with an old flat mate that was in Wrestle Riot with the big names. We would sell shows to local clubs but travel everywhere well as far as could be bothered by road. He still runs a show I am not involved as too busy. I still have some domains.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

6. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Established Member

There are many amateur wrestlers who are on youtube. you can find their videos on youtube, contact them and ask if they would like to be featured on your site.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice