Domain Empire

Make 55% profit each month. Must read. Limited availability.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be nice to just sit back and let someone else do all the hard work to earn you money?
Would you like a regular form of income directly into your bank account every month?
Do you want to be paid by a well respected, global company?
Do you have $387 spare to give this a try?

Today I am offering you all of the above. I've been involved in web development for some years now and this proposal I am making today is literally one of the most exciting projects I've worked on to date.

The actual method of obtaining these recurring earnings will not be released to you, but you can take advantage of them with me.

How much can I earn?
Well how much do you want to earn? This is determined by how much you'd like to spend with me. Your profit each month will be 55% of what you spend. For example, spend $387 and your profit will be $213. Simple.
You can earn up to $426 profit every month.

How do you earn this?
To simplify it, we setup websites with high quality keywords. When someone visits these sites we can earn you money. That money is yours, paid directly to you.

What do I need to do?
Well first of all you're going to adhere to my entry criteria and be able to afford the initial investment for long term gains.

You will need:
  • 2x the amount you'd like to spend with us. If you decided to take our $387 monthly package then you're going to need $774 to keep you going until you get your first payout.
  • Be resident in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Portugal. People from other countries can also apply and you'll be assessed on a case by case basis.

If you like the sound of this and want to know more, then please PM me or add me to skype: papa_face

I look forward to speaking with you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So say someone pays you your $387 monthly fee. They are garuanteed to be paid minimum $387 + $213 (profit) = $600/ month. Or will they be losing money by paying you $387/month and only being paid $213/month in return?

•••
The banner says NamePros but I'm 99% sure I'm on WarriorForum... Someone help!

•••
So say someone pays you your $387 monthly fee. They are garuanteed to be paid minimum $387 + $213 (profit) = $600/ month. Or will they be losing money by paying you $387/month and only being paid $213/month in return?

$387 per month paid, $600 per month back.

The banner says NamePros but I'm 99% sure I'm on WarriorForum... Someone help!

It got your attention haha.

•••
Good gosh....
We spend the money to make this guy 45%>????
So how many here will spend the bucks on this?

•••
How original!! I want to invest in this Ponzi Scheme

Just kidding. My finical advisor told me i can't invest in Ponzi Schemes. Darn it

The actual method of obtaining these recurring earnings will not be released to you, but you can take advantage of them with me.

How much can I earn?
Well how much do you want to earn? This is determined by how much you'd like to spend with me. Your profit each month will be 55% of what you spend. For example, spend $387 and your profit will be $213. Simple.
You can earn up to $426 profit every month.

You will need:

• 2x the amount you'd like to spend with us. If you decided to take our $387 monthly package then you're going to need $774 to keep you going until you get your first payout.

•••
Good gosh....
We spend the money to make this guy 45%>????
So how many here will spend the bucks on this?
I think you've misunderstood. What ever you spend with me you earn 55% profit of what you spent! You get every penny!

e.g Spent $387 with me. 55% of $387 is about $213 so your return is $600 per month.

How original!! I want to invest in this Ponzi Scheme

Just kidding. My finical advisor told me i can't invest in Ponzi Schemes. Darn it

Erm this is not a Ponzi scheme, absolutely not. You get paid out by a completely different company. My involvement in this is to manage the performance of the estate to ensure you get your payout. It's really very simple and I'm not here to scam. I have been around these boards since 2006!

•••
I remember the days of surf and get paid.
Where one paid so much money for the rights to surf sites and earn 1 to 10 percent per day on your initial investment.
Well, that died out as no advertisers would pay the enormous sums to continue this ponzi scheme.

Now, you have yet to say one word about a site, a demo, exactly what this global company is, and everything else that anyone would want to know before investing any money.

Until then, I agree, this is sounding like a ponzi scheme where only YOU are making money.

•••
I remember the days of surf and get paid.
Where one paid so much money for the rights to surf sites and earn 1 to 10 percent per day on your initial investment.
Well, that died out as no advertisers would pay the enormous sums to continue this ponzi scheme.

Now, you have yet to say one word about a site, a demo, exactly what this global company is, and everything else that anyone would want to know before investing any money.

Until then, I agree, this is sounding like a ponzi scheme where only YOU are making money.
That's why I asked you to contact me on Skype/PM. I am not going to release my entire business proposition to the public.
Feel free not to invest, I'll just continue making this money with others.
Had you read my post you'd have known this as I said it.

•••
Such a secret.
No thank you.

•••
Such a secret.
No thank you.
What exactly is your problem?
So far you have:
  • Clearly ignored a clear statement in my post that I will not release my method to the public.
  • Clearly misunderstood the percentage payout. A quick read of my post shows that you are wrong.
  • You have trashed my thread and essentially accused me of being a fraudster by promoting and operating an illegal Ponzi scheme.
  • You have accused me of cheating participants in this venture by taking the 45% of the money, when in fact (again) if you'd read my post you'd see that this is categorically incorrect and a misunderstanding on your part.
  • You have made incorrect assumptions without even inquiring with me.
All this in just 3 posts and you're a supposed "VIP" around here. Jesus!

•••
5 ways to smell a Ponzi:

1) Unrealistic Returns (Check)
2) Hidden or unclear vague business model (check)
3) Guaranteed Returns (Check)
4) Need to spend more to keep it going.. (Check)
5) Unwilling to comply with customer questions (Check)

•••
you only have 2 likes received, in 629 posts over 9years... not very good stats

•••
you only have 2 likes received, in 629 posts over 9years... not very good stats
Better stats than you my friend and as for "likes", I was a member WAY before "likes" started.

•••
Better stats than you my friend and as for "likes", I was a member WAY before "likes" started.

NO, 2 likes is NOT better and 109 likes. If this how you do math, your ponzi scheme is going to fall apart fast!

•••
NO, 2 likes is NOT better and 109 likes. If this how you do math, your ponzi scheme is going to fall apart fast!
I repeat, I was a member here WAY before "likes" started.

•••

I have 109 likes out of 140 messages.... 77%
You have 2 likes out of 630 messages.... 0.003%

•••
•••
I wasn't comparing your vs mine.

I was stating you have been on this forum for 9years and it doesn't seem too many people have liked what you have said. I never knew the "likes" was a new thing... But even still 3 reviews in 3months is still better than 17 reviews in 108 months...

•••
I wasn't comparing your vs mine.

I was stating you have been on this forum for 9years and it doesn't seem too many people have liked what you have said. I never knew the "likes" was a new thing... But even still 3 reviews in 3months is still better than 17 reviews in 108 months...
Are you deliberately missing the point?! My point is that I am not a scammer! What is wrong with you guys.

•••
I repeat, I was a member here WAY before "likes" started.

Seriously? I've been here AFTER "likes" started. And i have more than 2. The thing about likes is..... someone else has to give them to you, you can't give them to yourself. You obviously don't contribute much to this community, or else you would have more than 2 likes. Which is why no one is foolish enough to invest in your secret, vague, hidden, must keep investing ponzi scheme.

Are you deliberately missing the point?! My point is that I am not a scammer! What is wrong with you guys.

Instead of answering our questions, you are getting really defensive. why would any legit business need to be so secretive or defensive? RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE.

•••
Seriously? I've been here AFTER "likes" started. And i have more than 2. The thing about likes is..... someone else has to give them to you, you can't give them to yourself. You obviously don't contribute much to this community, or else you would have more than 2 likes. Which is why no one is foolish enough to invest in your secret, vague, hidden, must keep investing ponzi scheme.

Instead of answering our questions, you are getting really defensive. why would any legit business need to be so secretive or defensive? RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE.
What questions have I been asked?
I do believe those questions I have been asked I have answered....
All I'm seeing are false accusations.

•••
Invest $387 Per Month........
money.gif

$600 per month back...........
dktpnky.gif

•••
•••
Questions:

1) what is the name of your business?
2) what is your business license #?
3) How can you guarantee 55% profit in one month when the national average is 5-6%
4) Why do you need investors if the 'scheme' is so profitable? Why not reinvest your own $$?
5) Who do i call when the ponzi scheme falls apart and you don't answer?

These are legit questions, if you can't answer publicly then its obviously a Ponzi Scheme

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back