IT.COM

Make 55% profit each month. Must read. Limited availability.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be nice to just sit back and let someone else do all the hard work to earn you money?
Would you like a regular form of income directly into your bank account every month?
Do you want to be paid by a well respected, global company?
Do you have $387 spare to give this a try?

Today I am offering you all of the above. I've been involved in web development for some years now and this proposal I am making today is literally one of the most exciting projects I've worked on to date.

The actual method of obtaining these recurring earnings will not be released to you, but you can take advantage of them with me.

How much can I earn?
Well how much do you want to earn? This is determined by how much you'd like to spend with me. Your profit each month will be 55% of what you spend. For example, spend $387 and your profit will be $213. Simple.
You can earn up to $426 profit every month.

How do you earn this?
To simplify it, we setup websites with high quality keywords. When someone visits these sites we can earn you money. That money is yours, paid directly to you.

What do I need to do?
Well first of all you're going to adhere to my entry criteria and be able to afford the initial investment for long term gains.

You will need:
  • 2x the amount you'd like to spend with us. If you decided to take our $387 monthly package then you're going to need $774 to keep you going until you get your first payout.
  • Be resident in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Portugal. People from other countries can also apply and you'll be assessed on a case by case basis.

If you like the sound of this and want to know more, then please PM me or add me to skype: papa_face

I look forward to speaking with you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5 ways to smell a Ponzi:

1) Unrealistic Returns (Check)
2) Hidden or unclear vague business model (check)
3) Guaranteed Returns (Check)
4) Need to spend more to keep it going.. (Check)
5) Unwilling to comply with customer questions (Check)

Nailed it.

•••
Questions:

1) what is the name of your business?
Sole trader
2) what is your business license #?
n/a
3) How can you guarantee 55% profit in one month when the national average is 5-6%
Easily, I do it and I can provide proof of earnings, privately not publicly.

4) Why do you need investors if the 'scheme' is so profitable? Why not reinvest your own $$?
I don't need them.

5) Who do i call when the ponzi scheme falls apart and you don't answer?
That's not going to happen because this is not a scam and this is not a Ponzi scheme.

These are legit questions, if you can't answer publicly then its obviously a Ponzi Scheme

•••
•••
•••
Before today, this was your last post here in Dec 2012:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/henchfile-com-win-up-to-1-000-worth-of-amazon-vouchers.778388/

And the link goes to a suspended account, not that that is a big deal but your timing is a little suspect.
That's my own domain that I've suspended myself because the service has ended.

Locking this thread now as I can see where this is headed and the mods/admins have chosen to take no action.
If any mod here wants proof then PM me. I refuse to be further subjected to this pack mentality.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back