Domain Empire

poll Main Nation .com / BB approved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you read/hear such name?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Marketing

• Consulting

• Advertising

• Networking

• News

• Journalism

• Multimedia

• Fashion

• Retail

• Travel

• Entertainment

• Other (please mention)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
Got this domain name approved at BB for a whopping amount that I have never expected especially after getting it appraised at reg fee. Didn't even expect it to be approved to be honest. Now is the time where I have to write a description that best describes the name. After some research on brands that have the word 'nation' included, I have come up with a list of possible implementations of this name. Please help me decide which way to go.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

just a heads up.

The domain is already indexed all over google.. not good.

you don't need to be opening such threads.

that said, nice domain.. how whopping? xx,xxx?

•••
Hi,

just a heads up.

The domain is already indexed all over google.. not good.

you don't need to be opening such threads.

that said, nice domain.. how whopping? xx,xxx?

It is weird I cannot edit the title nor close this thread this time which I always do to take off the domain name.. Done it on numerous times here, this time the feature isn't available. Gonna ask support for that when I decide to close it. Maybe I could when the poll duration expires, we'll see.

As for the 'whopping' part, it is relative to the amount I paid to reg this domain.. It is not a 5 digit price but a nice mid xxxx. Searched both keywords on BB and this brings my domain to 3rd place in sorting prices from high to low. Not sure I'm going to use the 20% I'm allowed to add though, might even decrease the price a bit.

Thanks for the heads up!

•••
Nice name, suggest you leave the suggested price as is or increase it. Don't worry too much about coming up with perfect description as BB writers can use your description or not or draw some inspiration from it. I am mostly happy with their descriptions.

Last edited:
•••
Nice name, suggest you leave the suggested price as is or increase it. Don't worry too much about coming up with perfect description as BB writers can use your description or not or draw some inspiration from it. I am mostly happy with their descriptions.

Looks like I'm just gonna tell them that this name works for plenty of industries and the logo designer needs to come up with 6 or 7 logos to compliment. 😂
Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back