Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mail To: WP Plugin

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Donald Wiley

Established Member
Impact
63
Hi,
I am looking for a plugin that allows users to click an email address on a website, and at that time it brings up a list of programs to email from (e.g., Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail), then send the email. I haven't found anything - not sure if I am using the right keywords for the plugins search. Any suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back