NameSilo

An Interesting WordPress Plugin, Need Feedback From WP Users

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dave_Z

Electrifying GuyTop Member
Impact
394
I just discovered this interesting plugin called "Canvas":

http://www.freshpursuits.com/canvas/

I'm just uploading the plugin. Currently having trouble getting it to work.

I'd just like to ask the resident WordPress users (especially experts) how it's
like using it, if any.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like every program that tells you 'change your website without ever touching a line of code' I am sure this one is the same.

There is nothing like actually chnaging the code of your page to make it look how you want.

Canvas seems like it can do simple things, and complicated things. The simple things will probably work very well and sometimes more convient then actually messing with the code.

However, for drastic layout changes, this is not the way to go. It is that simple.

There are loads of wordpress layouts out there, I am sure there is something that would fit your needs so you don't have to use something like this.

*note, I have not used 'Canvas' this is just my opinion of this type of program in general
 
0
•••
i used a beta of this for my personal blog. it looked very slick and worked ok. but when it came to theming it ended up being more work then traditional theme stuff.

i think i need to wait until it gets more developed and better mods/themes come out for it.

it has a LOT of potential
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back