Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

M&M insanity?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ThreeD

VIP Member
Impact
229
What's the deal with M&M's? Am I missing out on something or is this auction getting out of hand? lol :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
piss take i think
 
0
•••
Damn im lost. What a waste of money. Anyone intersted i will sell you a M&M wrapper for $5 +free shipping. Save thousands!!!!!

lol
 
0
•••
lol wait until he gets the fees when the auction closes
 
0
•••
I'm confused, why would you pay so much for a wrapper? :o
People have too much money these days.
 
0
•••
LOL...and you found that on ebay?


(didnt click the link...ehheeE)
 
0
•••
Is this the guy who did the

"I Bought It On Ebay" Auction....

I think people are bidding just because of the music and auction listing cache.
 
0
•••
Whomever did this went through a good bit of trouble to make the auction layout, all the animations, photoshops and programs...

It did pay off, or it is if ebay keeps the auction up...
 
0
•••
or could it be an old wrapper mabye...old chocolate wrappers are worth a bit...
 
0
•••
Good old GoldenPalaceCasino

Check out this link, it will explain a lot: http://www.goldenpalaceevents.com/auctions/

GoldenPalace does it all for publicty, I'm sure that you remember that Cheese sandwich auction, right? Well that was GoldenPalace too.
 
0
•••
Just literally ended at almost $3000...

Geez, i wish! D-:
 
0
•••
should have known they would buy it lol.
 
0
•••
What a waste of money that couldve done alot more good if spend on the poor or something.
 
0
•••
They also bought cows for rent to for 35,000$!!
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
They also bought cows for rent to for 35,000$!!
Yeah, and for like $10,000 this lady changed her name to GoldenPalace.com .. lol
I would like that M&M wrapper if it came with the M&M's lol
 
0
•••
so it all comes down to promotion? Geez, the people running goldenpalace must have a little too much $$$ at hand!
 
0
•••
ThreeD said:
so it all comes down to promotion? Geez, the people running goldenpalace must have a little too much $$$ at hand!

I disagree. Bloody good marketing ideas for a casino.

When they bought that sandwich off of eBay it was all over the papers. It must have got them $xxx,xxx worth of advertising for the price of the sandwich ($28k).
 
0
•••
Colin - if you look at it from that perspective I guess you're right :) I was just thinking in general - spending $28k for a sandwich is kinda crazy..promo wise it probably was a good stunt.
 
0
•••
I better finish my Crunch bar fast.
 
0
•••
M&M's Cow's?
Hmm... I think I'll try auctioning off a Cow Pie. Sure to land me more money than my last NP auction did. :lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back