Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google Snacks

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Sure, the catering at Google is legendary, but it's the snack rooms that blew me away - forget Microsoft's free sodas, they (Google employees) got Wholefoods size bins of fruitloops and m&m's for free. It's like the dotcom boom never ended. I'm amazed they can walk to their cars at the end of the day - Here's a picture.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ehh... Yummy....

I wanna work for Google :D :lol:
 
0
•••
ahhh.....sweet!

i wanna work for google too!..lol
 
0
•••
I loved the free starbucks & premium water bottles.. Not to mention the segways to move between buildings and the volleyball court in the back of the googleplex...
 
0
•••
That's pretty awesome...I know where I'm gonna try to get a job next!
 
0
•••
what I found intersting, in the main photo there from the link, is the gallon water jugs, just stacked up. No one who works for google goes thristy ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back