domain 0 hate com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
what do u think? I like how it sound but unsure of the value

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
OK. I'll give it a go.
As you already know it is a Slogan, rather than a commercial domain. I think it could have visual appeal with the use of the Strike-through often seen when a zero is presented, certainly far more eye-catching. Unfortunately only your .Com is registered and I'm not sure that in this instance that is the strongest extension. Some take-up on the use of 'ZERO' instead of 0 which would be the natural type-in.
I really don't see it having much if any value above maybe a few hundred dollars to a developer looking to run a T-shirt campaign rather than a site of any substance.

Last edited:
•••
OK. I'll give it a go.
As you already know it is a Slogan, rather than a commercial domain. I think it could have visual appeal with the use of the Strike-through often seen when a zero is presented, certainly far more eye-catching. Unfortunately only your .Com is registered and I'm not sure that in this instance that is the strongest extension. Some take-up on the use of 'ZERO' instead of 0 which would be the natural type-in.
I really don't see it having much if any value above maybe a few hundred dollars to a developer looking to run a T-shirt campaign rather than a site of any substance.
Allright, thank you! <3

•••
$10 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back