Dynadot

Lurking in the dark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Afaque khan

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I am new to domaining. I think I am lurking in the dark when it comes to domain tasting.

I have started domaining since two weeks and already I feel like I want to close a deal by the end of this month. Is this normal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi @Afaque khan
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
Welcome out of the darknessB-)
I have started domaining since two weeks and already I feel like I want to close a deal by the end of this month. Is this normal?
That's normal, but it's rare for a beginner to be able to close a deal (for a more significant amount) after such a short time. Most beginners take months of learning and trial and error before they have their first end-user sale.

To flip a name for a small profit to other resellers (domainers) her on NP would be more achievable within your July time frame.

•••
•••
:xf.smile: Welcome , From Darkness To Light ,Best Wishes :xf.smile: @Afaque khan
zBU6ZLm.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NPs and yes it is normal. Even long time domainers get a new itch sometimes and want to close a deal before the end of the month!

•••
Hello Afaque .. welcome to NamePros! :)

I think it's safe to say EVERY domainer wants to close as many sales as possible whether they are very new .. or have been in the industry for decades! lol

Anyohw .. good luck to you getting your first sale before the end of July! :)

•••
•••
Turn on the lights man ... it'll be better

•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for a warm welcome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Afaque khan

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Good to see that you have decided to stop lurking in the dark....lol :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back