Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarestu

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello all

I have a small selection of domains I would like to get rid of
I've listed them below with roughly what I would like for each of them

The majority of them are famous Youtubers or internet personalities, there are a couple of others listed which are completely unrelated but for some reason were in the same registrar account as the rest of these.

If you're interested in any of these names please PM me or reply here. I would consider any offers especially if you're interested in more than one domain.

All domains are hosted with GoDaddy or Google Domains
Free push or auth Codes, payment via Paypal

Thank you for reading

ajitchambers.com (GoDaddy, March 2020) $10
Ajit Chambers is a British entrepreneur who owns the Old London Underground company

favpic.com (GoDaddy, Oct 2019) $25

goldplatedgoof.com
(GoDaddy, Nov 2019) $10
Gold Plated Goof is a Youtuber with 35,000 subscribers - he makes science/education videos

imperialjedi.com (GoDaddy, Nov 2019) $10
Good name for a Star Wars fansite maybe? Also a Youtuber with 73,000 subscribers (gaming videos)

karimjovian.com (GoDaddy, Feb 2020) $100
Karim Jovian is a famous Muslim internet personality/influencer with 1.85 Million subscribers on Youtube and over 130,000 followers on instagram

onedayweek.com (GoDaddy, Dec 2019) $30
Good name for the "make money online" niche. The day I can pay my bills working a one day week I will be a happy man!

peterebdon.com (GoDaddy, March 2020) $50
World famous snooker player.

rickykesler.com (GoDaddy, Apr 2020) $15
Ricky Kesler is one half of Income School, creator of "Project 24" and an affiliate marketing Youtube channel with over 70,000 subscribers

spoia.com
(GoDaddy, Jan 2020) $15

tinycourses.com (GoDaddy, May 2020) $150

adoptapony.com
(Google, Dec 2020) $150

BMHA.com
(Google, Oct 2020) $500

cryaotic.com
(Google, Feb 2021) $300
Another Youtuber, a gaming channel with over 2.7 Million subscribers

lindybeige.com (Google, Nov 2020) $100
An educational/history Youtuber with over 800,000 subscribers

nerdplays.com
(Google, Feb 2021) $100
Highly brandable, also a youtuber with very close to 1 Million subscribers

tyronemagnus.com
(Google, Feb 2021) $500
American voice actor & blogger with over 1.6 Million fans on youtube

thebackyardscientist.com
(Google, Jan 2021) $1000
Very popular youtube science channel with over 4.3 Million subscribers. Additionally, a highly brandable domain in its own right.
Spencer Hawes of Niche Pursuits recently unveiled a very successful case study of an affiliate site in this exact niche. This would be a very good domain to use because it could capitalise on the exact term search traffic from Youtube.

taofledermaus.com (Google, Jan 2021) $600
Popular youtube channel reviewing and testing firearms and ammunition. I used to run it as a fan site, great affiliate options if you decide to go down this route.

yongyea.com
(Google, Dec 2020) $800
Popular youtuber making gaming news videos. Recently moved to LA to pursue a career in voice acting, will definitely be wanting his exact name domain at some point in future. Almost 1 Million subscribers on youtube.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Your thread has been closed.
NamePros has a strict enforcement policy against Trademarked domains.

6.1.15. Do not infringe on globally-recognized trademarks by listing items for sale that violate the trademark holder's rights. Selling intellectual property or benefiting from the intellectual property of another party's without their permission is strictly prohibited.
This includes typographical errors of globally-recognized trademarks ("typos").

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back