IT.COM

question Lotion.com sold for $2,499?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iKhalyfah

Established Member
Impact
The Recently Sold Domain list at SH shows Lotion.com sold for $2,499.
Way too cheap right? What could be the reason, seller needed money due to pandemic effect? Seller doesn't actually know domain value? Possible a glitch (maybe meant to say $24,999 or even $249,999?O_o
IMG_20200426_064424.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If per adventure this is true, the buyer will be in a corner in his house rubbing his hands and licking his lips :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
Saw it too, seemed crazy. Sometime was listed, highly unlikely it was 'Lotion' (king) for that price.

•••
Yes, the price was way to cheap but I bought it anyway just to be sure. You never know when you might have a twist of fate :)

The logo said Lotion.com but as it turns out the domain that was being offered was iotion.com -- you can see how it looks like Lotion when the i is in caps (Iotion.com).

At any rate, when this was clarified by SH, I asked for, and was immediately granted a full refund. Hopefully SH will remove it from their "sold" list (in the SH sellers dashboard - which auto-updates in real time) - as it's a bit misleading to say that it sold.

Can anyone tell me why Squadhelp thought it'd be a good idea to put the logo as "Lotion". What the hell?

•••
•••
It must be Iotion and NOT Lotion.
1-million-dollar error by logo designer.
Hope deal will not be cancelled by buyer.

Last edited:
•••
This is why you don't use SH

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back