IT.COM

priced lordsgems.com | used as a webshop to sell in-game currency on | $175k revenue | BIN: $35k

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry B

Impact
I am the founder and holder of lordsgems.com - I am currently renting out the website to my former suppliers. We have made $175k revenue in 15 months when I was actively working on it from 2 years ago and earlier. Now I am ready to sell the domain name. It's 3.5-years-old and is a great name to run a gaming-related business on. You could also switch gears and turn it into a precious stone website. But the keywords gems do work really well with gaming as well.

Registrar - transip.nl
Renewal Price - below $15
Renewal Date - 2022-12-06

BIN: $35k
Payments: Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, or Ethereum
It's no problem at all to use a trusted middleman

I'll make sure to enable the PM notifications to make sure to not miss out on your messages - No jokes or spam

I am a serious seller and registered my account 6 years ago
2022-05-06 13_12_14-priced - lordsgems.com _ used as a webshop to sell in-game currency on _ $...png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.

Please post a screenshot of traffic claims.

6.1.28. Any claims about items that are for sale must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc. The company, service, or software that is tracking or providing the data must be visible in the screenshot when possible or included as text in the sales listing.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back