IT.COM

Looking for someone to build WP / Amazon / Woocommerce site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm looking for someone that can build an Amazon site for me on Wordpress using the Woocommerce plugin. I would provide the niche and hosting, you provide the rest. If this works out, I would need many but I only need two at the moment.

In order to hire someone I would need to see examples of this type of site that you've made previously. Please contact me asap if you are interested, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, I could assist with this. I have much experience in creating worpress ecommerce sites with Woocommerce,
you can have a look at this site too for reference; 104.199.201.47

•••
Hi, I'm available to make a handful of websites for clients.

I specialize in building eCommerce and dropship websites for people, but I'm willing to make any website to your exact specifications based on your exact needs.

I can have most sites completed in 3 working days, and I'm able to provide almost any customization required. If something isn't possible for the price, I'll let you know up front and I won't waste your time.

Here are a few examples of my work.
Ultra
Ultra is built on Wordpress Multisite and filled with custom coding for the client. It is built using a powerful backend that will allow the owner to scale across multiple servers once the user base grows.

Threaded Canvas
Is built with a system that allows subscriptions to be purchased which automatically renew. Powered by Woocommerce and Authorize.net

Snapbackco.com
Is a basic store with best in practice SEO techniques

Acorn Commerce
Is a site similar to shopify, it allows others to start their own online store. Built using wordpress mulitisite.

Message with any questions here or at my email [email protected]
Thanks
Rob

•••
I can also make e commerce site for you. my one on flippa is about to sell. proleggings.com

•••
If you are still looking... I don't need woo commerce and can have all of amazon search on your site or just specific items. You will need a working aws key secret key and user though to set the amazon up. youll probably want ssl too I am guessing. Pm me.

•••
Ecancercure.net
Ecables.net
E-onlinemedical.com

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back